website statistics

Snowboard at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

On 2/11/2022 at 11:00 PM, NearPup said:

Ya well I hope Canada has a similar turnaround because at this point I'm starting to worry we'll have our worst Olympics since Lillehammer in terms of gold medals. Missing out on our best gold medal chance on day 1 really set the tone so far.

Will be interesting to see how well the US can do in the remaining speed skating events, that could be the key to finishing in the top 3. And maybe Ocala on it's own could win more gold medals than Canada :P

I am not worried, there is still a potential of 5-7 gold medals in freeskiing, field hockey, curling, ski cross and speed skating

Just finished with the W Big Air replay.

Man, Klaudia was so close :( If she would have landed that Backside-Double-Rodeo she would be in final for sure...her trademark trick she landed like hundred of times but just today :(

Anyway. It was great to see her competing despite the pain she still has after last week injury before the Slopestyle. She risked a lot today, maybe whole career, but she just wanted to compete at this games ! and almost made it to the final. What a warrior ! Bravo Klaudia :)