website statistics

Snowboard at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

probably giving more rest time to snowboarders in 2nd semifinal. just filling the time with a race instead of doing nothing for 10 minutes

Its also if two people crash out and do not finish in the A final... sort of like short track speed skating.

3 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Fuck this.... THIS country is cursed.

Lol ... imagine having a medal conversion rate of 500 % and to still complain. Germany on the other hand had two world cup leaders (Nörl and Baumeister) and won a grand total of 0 medals. If Canada would have the luck of Germany you would still be at zero medals. Austria is having completely absurd olympics as well. You could probably put an austrian jersey on me and i could win any competition. Even nobodies like Greiderer, Stadlhuber or Strolz win medals for them.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Its also if two people crash out and do not finish in the A final... sort of like short track speed skating.

did it ever happened ? I mean it sounds a very unlikely scenario . only if 2 snowboarders are very very injured that they can't even stand on the board. because just finishing the race is enough. Short Track is a different thing. lots of guys get disqualified

I remember we had the small final in 2018 even when we had 6 snowboarders in the final