website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

7 minutes ago, freds77 said:

canadafan2024, the football match that you take will be the 1st match of the French Team.

When I saw Mbappe might be playing, it inspired me to look into going to Marseille. Even if he doesn't play, it should be a World Cup-like atmosphere in the stadium so I am really looking forward to it

So anyone knows how the 2nd round in may will be like? I got the option to buy few days ago but I saw that everything I wanted was already sold so if you know if there will be chance to buy tickets to all sports then please let me know thanks 

5 hours ago, Dnl said:

So anyone knows how the 2nd round in may will be like? I got the option to buy few days ago but I saw that everything I wanted was already sold so if you know if there will be chance to buy tickets to all sports then please let me know thanks 

All of the events, including the ones that weren't available in the first round. will be up for sale. No restrictions on how many events you can go to, up to maximum of 30 tickets

Decided not to purchase anything this phase. Everything I wanted was gone, and what was left was either too expensive, outside of Paris or football which for me isn't worth going all the way to Paris to watch. Hospitality also not worth it for me. Hoping for better luck in phase 2.  

The only package of Paris-based events I could have made in my window would have been women's rugby and volleyball. Felt lucky to get my Lille and Marseille tickets. hoping for a better number in the draw this time but if not should be loads of tickets on resale market.

39 minutes ago, canadafan2024 said:

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1134566/paris-2024-ticket-sales-325-million

"Only" 1.5M tickets going on sale in this phase, interesting

This is disheartening, hopefully phase 3 has a big ticket hall, somewhere around 5 million.  

15 hours ago, canadafan2024 said:

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1134566/paris-2024-ticket-sales-325-million

"Only" 1.5M tickets going on sale in this phase, interesting

Will they sell finals and semifinals for big events or it is another waste of time like the first phase where there were not sold and the dynamic system would kick in?

I was tempted to buy a basketball hospitality semifinals but their shit payment systems gives me an error on my perfectly working visa. Customer service was useless. Well I saved a lot of money I guess. 

The French always have crap on line ticketing system, being the rugby World Cup, Roland Garros o Football. Not sure why they can't make it simple and smooth.