website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

Got through my first pack. Not quite what I hoped for but decently happt (hoped for men's rugby finals or men's golf considering what I heard about availability).

Feels nice to get some rugby and athletics and the volleyball session is decent and leaves room for something later the same day (well, it does mean no 20 km race walk for me)

30.07 - Rugby Sevens - Women's medals session

01.08 - Volleyball - Women's early match 

06.08 - Athletics - Morning session

May log in tomorrow to see if I'm lucky to get something that others had in the basket while I checked.

Well, just got the email. My timeslot is 3rd-5th. I'll try scramble a pack the best I can, but from what I've seen there really is no hope. It looks as if a lot of people have jibbed it after Day 4 when the cheep tickets sold out. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there are way more than 7 million tickets available in the next phase. If someone could message me with what's left or reply on here then that'd be great.  

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

Well, just got the email. My timeslot is 3rd-5th. I'll try scramble a pack the best I can, but from what I've seen there really is no hope. It looks as if a lot of people have jibbed it after Day 4 when the cheep tickets sold out. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there are way more than 7 million tickets available in the next phase. If someone could message me with what's left or reply on here then that'd be great.  

I'll do my best to screenshot or report when my time slot opens tomorrow 

Not the best pack I wanted, but its the possible right now. I prefer secure a few tickets at this stage than don´t have any opportunitie to buy again.

Canoe finals to see (i hope) the portuguese kayak's and an athletics session to be at Stade de France. The football is just for complete the pack with the cheapeast tickets available.

image.png

7 hours ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

image.png

image.png

I believe that's what's left.

Screenshot_2023-03-02_075134.jpg

On 3/1/2023 at 6:29 AM, Cinnamon Bun said:

I'll do my best to screenshot or report when my time slot opens tomorrow