website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

11 minutes ago, Adriano said:

What is possible to buy, I have open site tomorrow

Football, Rugby, Volleyball, Wrestling, Basketball, Yachting, Field Hockey, Canoe Sprint. There is others sports but i can't remember. I buy these tickets very quickly (around 10 minutes) because i want to see the first sport event in Paris (The 1st Football Match), i also want to see rugby. However, i try to buy a ticket to Field Hockey or Wrestling at 100€ but the time of the events are too early for me (i live at 50 miles of Paris).

Edited by freds77

So, before this,  I took tennis for 29 july and on 31 july beach volleyball. It was my must have. But... I am going with my friend, She likes athletics,  fencing and etc. So our choices are finals for wrestling  (6 august), canoe slalom  (8 august) and womens voleyball (1 august). I am happy it is a chance for seeing polish medal in women's K4.  I still miss men's voleyball.

Screenshot_20230228-130307_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Adriano

I am having troubles in the hospitality website with my  VISA credit card...it keeps saying the credit card number is not correct....the number is correct and the card is perfectly working and has plenty of credit left...

I sent an email  and the reply was useless.

Anyone else had issues?

Just got "the email" now. Can anybody who has access to the ticket site confirm that tickets are available for soccer (football) in Marseille Jul. 24 (FBL 08) and basketball in Lille Jul. 30 (BKB 11 and BKB 12) and if so, in which price ranges? I'm not expecting to get anything for the city of Paris yet based on what I've seen is still available. Thanks.

45 minutes ago, canadafan2024 said:

Just got "the email" now. Can anybody who has access to the ticket site confirm that tickets are available for soccer (football) in Marseille Jul. 24 (FBL 08) and basketball in Lille Jul. 30 (BKB 11 and BKB 12) and if so, in which price ranges? I'm not expecting to get anything for the city of Paris yet based on what I've seen is still available. Thanks.

Soccer (football) in Marseille Jul. 24 - Only Cat.D are not available.

Basketball in Lille Jul. 30 (BKB 11 and BKB 12) - Are available Cat.B at 120€.

The sports still available are Athletics, Basketball, Beach Volley, Canoe Sprint, Football, Golf, Handball, Rugby, Sailing, Trampoline, Table Tennis, Swimming, Volleyball, Water Polo, Weighlifting and Wrestling.

Not so much options....