website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

28 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

Wow, not much choice left then. Tbh I expect it all to be topped back up for the single ticket phase, which is what I'm aiming for at this point. If I do get picked, I'll try and string a pack the best I can.    

Exactly, now it's not worth buying. The next phase will be crucial, with more tickets (?). And even if you fail to buy, there is always the possibility of buying tickets from other people in the third phase

Equestrian sold out. :nopompom: Many other sports too including cycling, canoe slalom, fencing etc.

And what's left is almost all at the highest of prices. 100 euro for the archery men's team 1/8 finals? That's 4 matches for teams ranked 5th-12th in the seeding. :wacko: Women's artistic gymnastics is sold out, while for the men's only the 260 euro tickets per subdivision are left.

#banbestmen

38 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Hey. Guys do you know, anything in Paris area in reasonable prices left? Maybe voleyball, waterpolo, field hockey, rugby, beach volleybal, handball or some weightlifting, tennis, badminton or table tennis.

Screenshot_20230226-112331_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's selling out fast. Mostly the most expensive Category A tickets are left.

In Paris, for 100 euro or under, there are tickets left for rugby sevens, football, table tennis, archery, badminton, field hockey, golf, wrestling, canoe sprint, water polo and women's marathon.

#banbestmen

Meanwhile, I bought just one pack of three tickets. Hoping to get more later on (most of all - eventing).

Day -1, Thursday 25.07.2024.

Rugby sevens (Men's 9th-12th Place Semi-Finals (2 matches), Quarter-Finals (4 matches)) - RU703 - 20:00 at Stade de France (hello @OlympicIRL)

Day 1, Saturday 27.07.2024.

Artistic gymnastics (Men's qualification - subdivision #3) - GAR03 - 20:00 at Arena Bercy

Day 2, Sunday 28.07.2024.

Football - FBL23 (Women's C4 vs C2) - 17:00 at Parc des Princes

Artistic gymnastics is my "unicorn" ticket for now. It's the only sport on my short list which still had tickets left so I didn't want to miss it out. On the plus side, I should get some of the best seats in the house so that's nice.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Finally, I also got access to ticket sales since yesterday. Unfortunately, there are no more affordable tickets for sale for my favorite sports, so I have decided to fully focus on the second round. And on team sports as soon as the draw and match schedule are known.

Pretty bummed, I expected more from it :(

Got pulled today! Tuesday is a terrible day to have the start of the window, but I'll try finding some time. 

My expectations aren't high. Will most likely end up buying one pack this time and hope to be able to fill it up later. 

Edited by Agger