website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

Didn't get my e-mail. :dunno:

So I think I sort-of stopped believing.

Maybe they know that i'm not really sure if i want to go, that's why i'm not invited LOL...

I must admit that I don't know of anyone from Poland who was lucky in this "draw" but i'm not active on any Polish forums so maybe i missed sth here.

Well, let's wait and see.

23 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Maybe they know that i'm not really sure if i want to go, that's why i'm not invited LOL...

I must admit that I don't know of anyone from Poland who was lucky in this "draw" but i'm not active on any Polish forums so maybe i missed sth here.

Few guys from forum.tylkoigrzyska was lucky. My friend Paulina also did not receive slots in this round.  

50 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I didn't get my e-mail also. But the draw of the 1st phase will end in 3 weeks, it's a lot of time. Don't loose hope.

2 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

They release the emails at 15:00 CET everyday, so you've still got time today.  

Bought my tickets this morning, snatched some athletics, rugby and canoe.

All my top sports were gone : equestrian (my overall priority was xcountry...), climbing, fencing, judo, artistic swimming... 

I feel like only team sports and expansive athletics will be left for the next draft.

Edited by lea26