website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

35 minutes ago, Adriano said:

It is great, I was not thinking people will buy some session so quickly. For example expensive athletics without any medal finał, team sport like voleyball and handball (2 marchew, and you could have 2 week team like from Africa)

I had a blast watching Great Britain play handball in 2012 :p

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

Do you have only confirmation of reservation in e-mail, because tickets will be on official app later? Someone knows something about hospitality tickets?

As far as i know, the tickets are all digital and you will only get them much closer to the time. As for the hospitality tix, I bought one for women's skateboarding final and the fan festival at Clubhouse 24- they are a bit pricey but at least you can lock in an event you want. I wanted to make sure I saw a final so I am going to see a sport I know nothing about :d

4 hours ago, canadafan2024 said:

As far as i know, the tickets are all digital and you will only get them much closer to the time. As for the hospitality tix, I bought one for women's skateboarding final and the fan festival at Clubhouse 24- they are a bit pricey but at least you can lock in an event you want. I wanted to make sure I saw a final so I am going to see a sport I know nothing about :d

But how it works you must go to this place from hospitality in the day if event? What if you spend almost day outside like tennis 12-19

Edited by Adriano

16 minutes ago, canadafan2024 said:

I contacted On Location and they said the clubhouse is open 10am-10 pm every day of the Games. It's located at Palais de Tokyo in central Paris, so you could make it over there after the tennis at Roland Garros.

Thank you so much, I take one ticket from this because I could pay later. So I have one now. If it will be possible to buy sth cheaper I will take this.received_519723423646929.jpeg

Edited by Adriano

6 minutes ago, canadafan2024 said:

Enjoy! Looks like a pretty good value to see some high-level tennis, I might be interested in that session if I ever get picked in the lottery.

I hope it will be nice atmosphere there. During RG it was a screen (on Lenglen stadium) and you could watch outside the match  on this court. Maybe it will be so nice like during RG, many people and many things to do there outside court. If they separate all tennis arena it will be stupid. Tennis should have a nice entry list this time. - dear users you really think it will be possible to see wirhoit tickets racing in athetics, time trial in cycling or triathlon without tickets?

20 hours ago, Adriano said:

Am I only unlucky person? Any advice what to do? It is still worthy wait for resell?

No you're not. Still waiting to get a timeslot in the draw. 

Hopefully there are some nice ticket left; I really want to see handball, hockey and beachvolleyball.

And if I don't get tickets, I have to prepare for Milano 2026. However, the speedskating competition may be held somewhere else in Europe ... 

Tickets for fencing, climbing, BMX, skateboarding, triathlon and breakdance have been sold out already.

Athletics, football and beach volleyball are selling out fast too.

So looks like the final few drawn will be picking up the pieces...

#banbestmen