website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

2 minutes ago, Adriano said:

@Agger you said jn London you were on the last minute, as I remember corrextly. Any advices? People will sell this tickets later? In the nearly same prices you bought there?

Nah. Think I got 6 or 7 tickets through the first draw. Then I won one ticket, got one or two during later stages in the central ticketing and one or two through the national reselling. The only last-minute ticket was for the men's handball final. Was quite a surprise to get that one.

48 minutes ago, canadafan2024 said:

https://www.francebleu.fr/infos/societe/paris-2024-les-billets-des-jeux-olympiques-sont-ils-vraiment-hors-de-prix-4920426

Hopefully non-French speakers can translate this (I was able to)- seems like cheap tickets are going fast

Yes, i can.

A lot of tickets at 24€ was bought really fast. For handball, the cheapest place is at 140€. However, Handball is a great sport in France, it's not a surprise that a lot of people buy ticket for this event. For Athletics, on the morning, the cheapest place is at 90€. Some events are book, Fencing, Triathlon, Breaking and Climb (Sports where French are good).

According to the office director of Paris 2024, they will be no tickets at 24€ until the end of the 1st phase on Mid-March. Some tickets at 24€ will be available on the 2nd phase on May for each sports. Some French who are draw refuse to take tickets because it was too expensive and prefer to watch the olympics on TV.

10 minutes ago, Adriano said:

@phelpsI am really thinking now about going to Mediolan, but unfortunately we have only short track there.

great!

but I'd wait until news on the situation of the secondary ice arena and the speedskating track makes it clear on what's gonna happen here.

in any case, Opening Ceremony, Short Track, Figure Skating and Hockey are already sure to be held here.

the only sport still in the bubble is speedskating, as I wrote.

I think there won't be any official statement soon, gotta wait until the end of the year, I fear.