website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

2 hours ago, Jinzha said:

One of my travelbuddies got a timeslot this weekend:cheer:

Oh wow, congrats @Jinzha. Which period you want to visit the Games? And which events?

I want to go from 31 July till 5 August, and definitely want to see hockey, horse jumping, beach volleyball and handball. 

1 hour ago, CCB said:

Oh wow, congrats @Jinzha. Which period you want to visit the Games? And which events?

I want to go from 31 July till 5 August, and definitely want to see hockey, horse jumping, beach volleyball and handball. 

Our preferred option is to go from 5 till 9 August and definitely want to see beach volleyball, athletics and hockey. Really curious how much is left on friday night.

Edited by Jinzha

1 hour ago, CCB said:

I see a lot of messages on twitter from people who have a time slot. So I'm starting to worry that there won't be anything left, if I get a time slot at all.

It's just the begining, the draw will be until March 15th.

1 hour ago, Agger said:

I saw on Facebook that only session one will have finals meaning that you can only buy one final session per package. I have plenty of non-finals on my schedule, but I guess I'll need to go for at least 2 packages if I get selected. 

it is a weird dynamic system, depending on what you select on the first choice it will automatically reduce the sessions you can buy on the second/third choice. i was messing around and chose 1 quarter final for basketball and 1 for tennis…after that for my third choice i had only the worst sessions in any sport ( like only 2 qualifying sessions for athletics and preliminary rounds for volleyball)

I was looking at the hospitality offerings for basket but no finals and only cat 3 tickets for the semi…did they already sell out the final in the hospitality ? 800 euros for a cat 3 ticket for the semi is a rip off…prices were shown with no vat included which is actually illegal according to european law…not sure how they get away with it.

Tickets are too expensive and the actual rules are way too complicated, i will pass and watch it from home

Edited by Atma

On 2/15/2023 at 8:41 PM, Jinzha said:

Our preferred option is to go from 5 till 9 August and definitely want to see beach volleyball, athletics and hockey. Really curious how much is left on friday night.

We got the tickets we wanted!

6 August: Beach Volleyball QF session

7 August: Hockey (w) SF session

9 August: Athletics morning session

Really pleased with this pack! The friday morning session has by far the most possible Dutch contenders of the morning sessions: 4x400m relays, Nadine Visser, Anouk Vetter and Tony van Diepen!

Some observations about the ticket system:

• The website was really smooth, no crashes at all and very responsive in adding or removing sessions.
  • There was some unwritten rule about combining finals sessions within a ticket pack, like @Atma said. We mostly noticed this with athletics. When we tried selecting the evening session, knockout rounds for other sports were no longer an option (only tried beach volleyball and hockey).
  • Only the cheaper tickets were sold out for the sports we checked, categories A and B were available for even the athletics evening sessions.
  • Only the category of your seats is known, there is no seat selection or assigned seat yet.