website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

38 minutes ago, freds77 said:

If you are not selected on the draw, don't forget that you can see some events for free (Marathon, Race Walking, Cycling Road Race, Triathlon).

It will be hard overall, because probably paid places will be nearby finish.

46 minutes ago, Adriano said:

It will be hard overall, because probably paid places will be nearby finish.

I don't speak about the paid places near the finish line. I speak about the journey of these events. They will be long and will pass by a lot of places (or cities for the cycling road). So, you can see these events for free if you are not on the finish area.

15 hours ago, CCB said:

There are already so many beautiful tickets for sale in the first phase. Good luck with your search. Wish I could start buying too :p.

Which ones? I care for basketball, tennis and volleyball...I work during the week so it is only week ends....I don't see the big games so it is a no go for me.But thanks for the info.

13 hours ago, canadafan2024 said:

Want to give me your spot in the draw? :d Seriously, the communication from Paris 2024 social media has been confusing IMO and I think it's going to lead to relatively few tickets sold in this phase.

I would but you gotta log in with the credentials you provided to the link sent by email...

I see in the hospitality packages they have the semifinals available...of course if you pay more then you get the good tickers right away....Olympic spirit my ass...

30 minutes ago, Atma said:

Which ones? I care for basketball, tennis and volleyball...I work during the week so it is only week ends....I don't see the big games so it is a no go for me.But thanks for the info.

There's potential to see some of the top tennis players if you pick a court 1-4 session.  

9 hours ago, canadafan2024 said:

Have they released the routes for road cycling yet? It could be an option for me on the first weekend when I'm there.

For the moment, no. We know that there is a time trial on the 1st day. The time trial will pass by Vincennes, in the east of Paris. The Paris Subway pass by Vincennes.