website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

23 minutes ago, CCB said:

I am still very excited to visit the Games. I am sure France will manage this.

But I can't find an accommodation yet. Surely not all hotels will be sold out yet?

A lot of hotels only allow bookings about a year in advance. Check back during the spring, maybe even the start of the summer.

2 hours ago, Agger said:

A lot of hotels only allow bookings about a year in advance. Check back during the spring, maybe even the start of the summer.

You may want to try airbnb or similar sites. I was able to get good deals on rooms in both Marseille and Lille with airbnb, I was surprised that they booked this far ahead.

https://hospitalitytravelpackages.paris2024.org/discover/travel-packages/search?language=en

Way overpriced IMO- my package from outside operator was much better value. Can't believe they're charging 1700+ Euro for one night 3-star hotel and one ticket

Getting closer and closer to know what I'll go for. Right now I'm mainly considering about 1½ week from the start. Would be something like:

27th: Rugby

28th: Mountain bike (possibly trying to return for some beach volley)

29th: Undecided

30th: Rowing

31st: Triathlon and possibly the late swimming session

1st: BMX (possibly some badminton or judo before)

2nd: Golf

3rd: Equestrian, jumping

4th: Beach volley (and possibly some badminton)

5th: Athletics (both sessions)

I may try getting a track cycling ticket which might mean staying for the full duration. Could also throw in some handball if it fits in.

29 minutes ago, Agger said:

Getting closer and closer to know what I'll go for. Right now I'm mainly considering about 1½ week from the start. Would be something like:

27th: Rugby

28th: Mountain bike (possibly trying to return for some beach volley)

29th: Undecided

30th: Rowing

31st: Triathlon and possibly the late swimming session

1st: BMX (possibly some badminton or judo before)

2nd: Golf

3rd: Equestrian, jumping

4th: Beach volley (and possibly some badminton)

5th: Athletics (both sessions)

I may try getting a track cycling ticket which might mean staying for the full duration. Could also throw in some handball if it fits in.

I'm getting excited just thinking about possibly picking the sessions I want in less than a month in the pack sales. My travel group is mainly focused on getting tickets for knockout rounds and an athletics session, so we probably have to hope for an early timeslot in the draw.

I hope you get all the tickets you wish for!

My plan is:

7-Aug: beach volleyball quarterfinals

8-Aug: hockey semifinals

9-Aug: athletics evening session (not available in current pack sale)

10-Aug: possible athletics morning session (also as a backup for when we don't get the 9-Aug ticket later on)

On 1/18/2023 at 10:10 PM, Jinzha said:

I'm getting excited just thinking about possibly picking the sessions I want in less than a month in the pack sales. My travel group is mainly focused on getting tickets for knockout rounds and an athletics session, so we probably have to hope for an early timeslot in the draw.

I hope you get all the tickets you wish for!

My plan is:

7-Aug: beach volleyball quarterfinals

8-Aug: hockey semifinals

9-Aug: athletics evening session (not available in current pack sale)

10-Aug: possible athletics morning session (also as a backup for when we don't get the 9-Aug ticket later on)

Hopefully you get all the tickets you want. We planned the following:

2-Aug: waterpolo women

3-Aug: rowing finals, athletics finals

4-Aug: hockey quarterfinals men, beachvolleyball

5-Aug: hockey quarterfinals women, jumping qualification

So, fingers crossed I got a place in the draw ... or the second draw ...

Good luck to everybody in the draw. Hopefully the release of the hospitality and travel packages will give those of us in the draw a better chance, with some fans getting everything they want this month.

Updated dream itinerary (Olympic events only)

Wed 24th- soccer in Marseille (French men's opener)

Fri 26th- opening ceremony

Sat 27th- diving and rugby finals

Sun 28th- beach volleyball, skateboarding finals and Clubhouse 24

Mon 29th- handball and either swimming or tennis

Tue 30th- basketball in Lille

What you think?

If i choose some tickets in the 1st phase draw, then when the draw will be good for me - do I have to buy them all or can I skip some of them, I mean to buy all the tickets I got for one event and not to buy any tickets for other events?

I mean, e.g. on one day I would prefer to go for athletics, but if i don't get these tickets in a lottery for that day i will be left with nothing. So i'd like to choose e.g. beach volleyball for the same day, just in case. But if i get athletics, i don't want to go to volleyball anymore.