website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

https://web.archive.org/web/20170205100110/http://paris2024.org/medias/bidbook/bb3_en_inter_02_02_2017_bd.pdf

Page 20 of Paris candidature file has early version of schedule. It will have some changes for sure, new sports and events have to be added, but I think in general it will look sth like this.

So we can make early plans which days to choose.

1 minute ago, Dnl said:

I’ve heard it could be hell to try and organise tickets, and hey spend the money you allocated to Rio in the games in LA2028

There is no one centralized place to buy them, every country have their own agency and thats the only place to buy tickets, so i can only buy from the american seller, you're only from the israeli, etc.

My financial situation is much better now then 2016, so probably will be even better in 2028, and since i won't have to pay insane prices for lodging i will be able to enjoy myself, hopefully my family won't hate me after

When it comes to buying tickets, I believe EU still has rules giving us in the EU the chance of buying from other nations in the EU, including the main ticketing site. I think I only got 3 or 4 of my tickets in 2012 from Denmark (and one was won in a contest) and the rest from the official site.

1 minute ago, Agger said:

When it comes to buying tickets, I believe EU still has rules giving us in the EU the chance of buying from other nations in the EU, including the main ticketing site. I think I only got 3 or 4 of my tickets in 2012 from Denmark (and one was won in a contest) and the rest from the official site.

Regardless they really should open it for the world and not by country

1 hour ago, Agger said:

The EU rule is applied to all EU citizens regardless of where they are, or only by being in an EU country

3 hours ago, Dnl said:

@hckošice would maybe like to see rory sabbatini in action 

I doubt he´ll be still around in 3 years, he was already the oldest competitior in Tokyo at 45.

But in other hand, he may be the most hated person in the world pro golf circuit but he is also an incredible fighter and warrior, the way how he did not give up at all and played that record in the last round despite being far away behind after Day 3 was just one impressive sign of determination. For me the "remontada" of the whole games with a fully deserved but absolutely illogical and hardly believable medal, he probably was the only one to believe on it, or maybe even not :d

It's not bad idea at all, to going to Paris for watching Olympics live :d  If covid will be gone by this time and my funds will be enough for going there why not? Also, if few of us will go there at the same time we may made a special meeting for Totallympians somewhere in Paris, what do you think? :) If I good remember someone had similar idea in past.

21 hours ago, rafalgorka said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170205100110/http://paris2024.org/medias/bidbook/bb3_en_inter_02_02_2017_bd.pdf

Page 20 of Paris candidature file has early version of schedule. It will have some changes for sure, new sports and events have to be added, but I think in general it will look sth like this.

So we can make early plans which days to choose.

If it ends up close to that I would certainly prioritize the second half if I won't be able to go for the full length of the games.

I attended the games in Barcelona and London. I arrived in Barcelona on the Wednesday of the first week without a hotel or ticket and within an hour of arriving had a hotel and tickets for Tennis, Boxing,Athletics and Volleyball. There were plenty of tickets on sale for most events and there were plenty of hotel rooms even though the city was packed.

same with London...no issue with accommodation and while I had bought tickets in advance plenty of others became available online during the games and you could buy and then collect at ANY venue.

My advice is do not panic. There will be tickets floating about and Paris has lots of accommodation.