website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

38 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Another "test event" for me would be going to Athletics World Championships in Budapest, August 2023. Seriously thinking about it.

Different city obviously but this one I know well, been there few times before, great chance to see how it is to enjoy such a big event on spot.

I really liked attending F1 racing at Hungaroring in the past, so I'm quite certain these championships will be very nice event as well.

You are more than welcome here. I am looking forward to that event as well.

My only concern is that our so-called “government” might do something really awful (even more than their actions so far) in the 2 next years, so one or more important countries boycott this WCh. But lets hope this is not happening (it would be very bad for the athletes anyway)

I will plan to attend Paris 2024 as well. I am more interested in the niche sports :HUN does well in (e.g. canoe kayak, waterpolo), attend some of the newer sports, and try to get tickets to one of the big sports (athletics, gymnastics, swimming). Accommodation will be key

4 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I am worried how much money i will spend on LA28 since i wont have to worry about lodging and transportation

I was there in 1984, luckily I had relatives who let me stay with them.  If I remember right, the top priced tickets for track and other popular sports were around $95.     

1 hour ago, Triplecast said:

I was there in 1984, luckily I had relatives who let me stay with them.  If I remember right, the top priced tickets for track and other popular sports were around $95.     

I'll charge small fee to stay in my house which is not far from the shooting/slalom/equestrian venues 

I have the same plan to go, and I save money. But I am afraid of booking room /hotel, it will be hard. I was in Paris before, and I would like see it again. But if I will have problem with finding hotel or room or booking tickets, I will choose Paralympics. I even started learn French recently.  I will choose events in center of Paris probably, maybe tennis Boxing (I was in French Open in tennis and I will go there easily I think). 

42 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Tickets to the olympics is the most confusing and frustrating thing ever, I was thinking about going to Rio.

I’ve heard it could be hell to try and organise tickets, and hey spend the money you allocated to Rio in the games in LA2028