website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Qualification Systems Road to Paris 2024

Pretty much, it's also the weekend so I doubt any federations will publish today.

Equestrian is usually pretty good at publishing so I'll keep an eye on them. I'd also watch sailing and shooting since they will likely have qualifying events in the summer. Some NOCs also publish the qualification documents, but probably won't until after the Winter Olympics.

Would be interested in what qualification period for aquatic sports will be with all this mess around the WCh's. 

Apart from this year's, how many aquatics WCh will be held until the Olympics? And which one will be the OG qualification event?

Swimming and water polo officials here are seriously at a loss about this. I assume they are not alone.

1 hour ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Equestrian is usually pretty good at publishing so I'll keep an eye on them. I'd also watch sailing and shooting since they will likely have qualifying events in the summer. Some NOCs also publish the qualification documents, but probably won't until after the Winter Olympics.

Interestingly, they will approve the qualification pathway soon, but the minimum requirements will be kept at TBD until the end of the year. The IOC allowed it due to the Tokyo postponement. I guess this could mean the systems will be released later than usual. At least their final versions.

#banbestmen

44 minutes ago, dcro said:

Interestingly, they will approve the qualification pathway soon, but the minimum requirements will be kept at TBD until the end of the year. The IOC allowed it due to the Tokyo postponement. I guess this could mean the systems will be released later than usual. At least their final versions.

That's just asking for some kind of backroom deal to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...