website statistics

Athletics Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:COL qualified a woman in race walking (last week), but I don’t think we’ve added her to the list yet @Cinnamon Bun @JoshMartini007

:COL Lorena Arenas came under the Entry Standard in Women's 20km Racel Walk last weekend in :JPN Nomi. She has been added to the Athletics Paris 2024 Qualification Tracker: https://totallympics.com/qualification-tracker/paris-2024/qualification-by-sport/athletics/womens-20km-race-walk-r2895/

Currently, I'm updating the Paris 2024 Athletics Qualificaiton Tracker every week with new athletes who achieve entry standards. 

https://totallympics.com/qualification-tracker/paris-2024/qualification-by-sport/athletics/qualification-tracker-r1263/

Latest update are from today with new athletes added from :SVK Dudinska race walk and :GER Hannover Marathon. 

18 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:COL qualified a woman in race walking (last week), but I don’t think we’ve added her to the list yet @Cinnamon Bun @JoshMartini007

At what event was this?  

Edit: I've just seen the above post.  

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

@Cinnamon Bun

I'm thankful for all the updates from you and from other users.

For example, I don't have a picture of every single athlete from :ETH and :KEN who have achieved entry standards in marathon, so having this thread with names posted of the athletes are helpful. Also, users here on the forum are sometimes faster at finding results than WA who can tend to be slow to register them on their site. 

1 hour ago, Wumo said:

@Cinnamon Bun

I'm thankful for all the updates from you and from other users.

For example, I don't have a picture of every single athlete from :ETH and :KEN who have achieved entry standards in marathon, so having this thread with names posted of the athletes are helpful. Also, users here on the forum are sometimes faster at finding results than WA who can tend to be slow to register them on their site. 

It's good when we all come together to help each other out as well as inform others. WA can be painfully slow, I tend to find myself on twitter and Facebook looking for results.  

47th All Japan Race Walking In Nomi :JPN

March 19th 2023

Men's

:AUS Declan Tingay, Kyle Swan, Rhydian Cowley :CHN Haifeng Qian :JPN Yuta Koga, Yutaro Murayama (Haruki Manju missed out by 5 seconds) :IND Vikash Singh, Paramjeet Singh Bishit

Women's

:AUS Jemima Montag, Rebecca Henderson, Olivia Sandery :COL Lorena Arenas (:CHN Lan Gao missed out by 5 seconds) 

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

Daegu International Marathon :KOR

April 2, 2023

Men's:

:ETH Milkesa Mengesha :KEN Stanley Bett, Mike Kiptum Boit, :ERI Berhane Tsegay Tekle (Goitom Kifle missed out by 5 seconds)

Women's: 

:ETH Ayantu Abera Demisse

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

Milano Marathon :ITA

April 2, 2023

Men's:

:UGAAndrew Rotich Kwemoi :KEN Timothy Kipkorir (:RWA John Hakizimana missed out by 8 seconds) 

Women's: 

:KEN Sharon Jemutai Cherop :ETH Ethlemahu Sintayehu

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

Schneider Electric Marathon De Paris :FRA

April 2, 2023

Men's:

:ETH Abeje Ayana, Guye Adola :KEN Josphat Boit 

Women's: 

:KEN Helah Kiprop,Winfridah Moseti, Linet Masai, Juliet Jerubet :ETH Atalel Anmut, Fikrte Wereta, Yeshi Chikole, Etagegne Woldu