website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Replay Videos

I also asked if there will be any livestreams and replays regarding the upcoming commonwealth games,

very sadly there will be no

streams or full replays of the commonwealth games 😢

the IOC doesn’t have the rights since the commonwealth games is run by a different organisation 

5 hours ago, Brenden Reece said:

Current Update from the IOC about the Tokyo 2020 videos

7620BF0A-28EF-4450-8282-6B2CAD289158.jpeg

I have 5 not orking videos:

• W Water Polo Bronze medal game
  • Badminton Day 1 Court 1 Evening Session
  • Tennis Court 3 Day 6
  • Baseball Repechage round 1 ISR vs DOM
  • Table Tennis W Singles Bronze & Gold Medal Matches

but still do not know which one is that 6th video, since all others works for me

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

• Tennis Court 3 Day 6

but still do not know which one is that 6th video, since all others works for me

That badminton video works for me I think it’s the day 2 court 1 video you were referring too cause that video is still missing 

I know im probably late to the party but happy 1 year to Tokyo 2020, 

it’s bittersweet for us since we still at this moment cannot relive every moment of the games due to maintenance issues it’s been a full month with no changes to the current situation

but all we can do is still remain hopeful   

On 7/26/2022 at 7:28 PM, hckošice said:

• Tennis Court 3 Day 6

The 6th video that is not working sadly is the day 2 heats session of swimming 

A9CA2B9B-EF16-400F-AC68-EA093B288407.png

Good News & Bad News 

Good News: that table tennis video that was broken is now fixed 

Bad News: all the other videos that are broken or missing won’t be complete or fixed until the end of August 

that tennis day 6 court 3 video is also missing and the IOC cannot find the video themselves if anyone has a link please sent it to them via this email

enquiries.contact@olympic.org

11 minutes ago, Brenden Reece said:

that tennis day 6 court 3 video is also missing and the IOC cannot find the video themselves if anyone has a link please sent it to them via this email

:lol:

and btw,

off topic but, can you please tell them to be so kind and finally fix the video of the Beijing 2022 Ice hockey bronze medal match.

Because if I´ll write to them, it will be a rather vulgar letter from an extremely unhappy, angry and pissed off human being, to say it politely. :lol: It would be really nice if they finally decided to take their shit together and release a video of my country´s greatest olympic success. Thank you in advance. :d

5 minutes ago, hckošice said:

:lol:

and btw,

off topic but, can you please tell them to be so kind and finally fix the video of the Beijing 2022 Ice hockey bronze medal match.

Because if I´ll write to them, it will be a rather vulgar letter from an extremely unhappy, angry and pissed off human being, to say it politely. :lol: It would be really nice if they finally decided to take their shit together and release a video of my country´s greatest olympic success. Thank you in advance. :d

Look, i completely understand how you feel I am also very angry and frustrated with them with how they are behaving over their videos, I’m trying to be respectful to them while nagging at them 😂😂

I will inform them of the Beijing error as well I watch those videos too and I am well aware that there is an alpine skiing video missing too