website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Replay Videos

46 minutes ago, Olympian said:

You're welcome! And I really appreciate your hard work to make the full replays database for Tokyo 2020 and Beijing 2022. I know it's still a long future, but I hope  you'll continue this work for the next olympic games.

1 hour ago, Olympian said:

You're welcome! And I really appreciate your hard work to make the full replays database for Tokyo 2020 and Beijing 2022. I know it's still a long future, but I hope  you'll continue this work for the next olympic games.

It just doesn’t feel right when the IOC screws us over by messing up their own videos by either breaking them or removing them completely

2 hours ago, Brenden Reece said:

Good News: The equestrian cross country event is back on the Olympics website and apps!

Added. thanks. :yes

So from the whole games we are now missing 5 Videos !

W Singles Table Tennis Medal matches session

W Water Polo Bronze medal game

Tennis Day 6 - Court 3 Session

and your 2 mentioned videos Badminton day 2 court 1 evening session & baseball repechage round ISR vs DOM

The IOC emailed me, 

there are still 10 videos that are still being worked on and should be available by next week,

hopefully next week we would have the entire Tokyo 2020 catalogue there with no more problems 

and just in time for the 1 year anniversary of the games commence

D0DDC620-F986-41FB-8FB6-E96299CD9AFC.jpeg

1 hour ago, Brenden Reece said:

The IOC emailed me, 

there are still 10 videos that are still being worked on and should be available by next week,

hopefully next week we would have the entire Tokyo 2020 catalogue there with no more problems 

and just in time for the 1 year anniversary of the games commence

D0DDC620-F986-41FB-8FB6-E96299CD9AFC.jpeg

I wonder which are the other 5 ? I rechecked all links and only the 6 (including the now fixed Equestrian cross-country) were not working. Are they going to rework on 4-5 already uploaded videos or what ? :mumble:

Does anyone know when these videos that are still missing and not

working gonna be fixed , the suspense and wait is killing me, the 1 year anniversary of Tokyo 2020 is fast approaching and I hope and pray it will be done just in time 

6 hours ago, Brenden Reece said:

Does anyone know when these videos that are still missing and not

working gonna be fixed , the suspense and wait is killing me, the 1 year anniversary of Tokyo 2020 is fast approaching and I hope and pray it will be done just in time 

Maybe they are right now working on them, because some of the Tokyo videos are not working, when you click on the BMX Racing videos it write the site is under maintenance,

• 2 weeks later...