website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Replay Videos

It's a shame really.

All the most important videos (full replays of the iconic moments of Olympics Games) should be available, easy to access, on some kind of IOC website.

You can laugh at me but for me these videos are like UNESCO World Heritage or sth.

I have an idea, not sure how much affect it would have, but why not start a online petition and show the IOC that we would want the full replay videos to stay, or at least make a youtube styled website dedicated to Olympics and upload all replay videos there, especially from previous olympic games 

Not sure if it would work or at least get the IOC’s attention but it is worth a try 

Hey guys, I have just received an update about the IOC’s previous email to me regarding the replay videos

according to the IOC there was miscommunication and that the reason for missing replay videos from both rowing and canoe sprint was due to poor weather from Tokyo at the time when the events took place, not sure if it’s believable 

and it turns out the current replay videos may not be removed after all, hope I’m right and there not tricking us 

F5D43BDE-3B65-4CBC-8EE4-A612C0FA0275.png

1 hour ago, Brenden Reece said:

Hey guys, I have just received an update about the IOC’s previous email to me regarding the replay videos

according to the IOC there was miscommunication and that the reason for missing replay videos from both rowing and canoe sprint was due to poor weather from Tokyo at the time when the events took place, not sure if it’s believable 

and it turns out the current replay videos may not be removed after all, hope I’m right and there not tricking us 

F5D43BDE-3B65-4CBC-8EE4-A612C0FA0275.png

harry poter dancing GIF

1 hour ago, FancyFenchel said:

harry poter dancing GIF

I wouldn’t celebrate too much 😂😂 like I said they could be pulling some strings, but I do know that one of their canoe flatwater videos are indeed missing, they said all 6 was available, but there is only 5 available, 1 is missing

BD976DAA-A3A5-4B84-96F4-14972F7DDB02.png

14 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Finally its over.

Great to hear that all the videos will remain there. 

IOC shouldnt have problems with storage. 

They shouldn't be having issues in the 1st place, they have the money to afford extra storage, hopefully they have enough for the beijing 2022 replays