website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread
Posted
1 minute ago, NikolaB said:

And US sent 5 war ships close to Russian borders in Baltics and Black Sea area and? Russian geopolitical interests are based on postsoviet area, on Ukraine, Belarus, Central Asia and Caucasus.

Not sure with Russian borders. But the NATO ships are close to Sweden borders. It’s clearly to say SHUT UP Putin. And to show 

Yes the interest are mainly on those places you are talking about but he don’t want Sweden and Finland to be members of NATO. He clearly said no more countries should be members of NATO. And then he send three war ships close to Sweden. Coincidence? I don’t think so. 

Even Swedish minister of defense said Sweden shouldn’t be naive and that Russia can attack Sweden in the future. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

What countries are threatens by Russia, Sweden, Norway, Iceland??? I really cant understand people suck this bullshits in 21 century

Russia send three war ships close to Sweden. This has made Sweden step up in the defense. Russia are saying no more countries should be members of NATO. Sweden (and I think Finland) is not member of NATO. Russia are now afraid Sweden and Finland will be members of NATO because then the countries close to them are members with their enemy. 

Now NATO have war ships in Baltic Sea to show “solidarity” to the alliance. 

Putin don’t want us to be members of NATO but his actions made us closer to NATO. 

Posted

NATO has now ships in Baltic Sea! In your face Putin!!:d

well not unusual that NATO has ships in Baltic Sea but it’s not a coincidence that they are coming back now when Russia threatens other countries and are saying that no more countries should be members of NATO! :clap:

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/ALW393/natoskepp-i-ostersjon-har-for-att-visa-solidaritet

Posted

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming…

Many in Sweden are afraid of Russia now. They think they can make an attack on Sweden. 

I don’t get the Russians? Why threat Sweden because of NATO? Now we need more help from NATO because of this. Why don’t  just let us be alone? 

Sweden’s military defense is NOTHING against Russia’s. 

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9K0ObE/hultqvist-angrepp-mot-sverige-kan-inte-uteslutas

Posted
20 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Do Social Democrats actually have any political competition in Sweden? It seems like a one-party system given how Social Democrats are always in power :p

Unfortunately they have competition in Sweden. :cry: Social Democrats took the power again in 2014 after some years with the Moderate party and Fredrik Reinfeldt as Sweden’s Prime Minister. 

Social Democrats are in danger again! I hope the new leader Magdalena Andersson can save them and Sweden. 

Posted

SWEDEN :SWE

Tomorrow Sweden’s biggest party Social Democratic Party (Socialdemokraterna) will start their congress. The party’s leader and Sweden’s Prime Minister Stefan Löfven will step down. Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson will take the role as the leader of the Social Democratic Party and possibly as Sweden’s first female Prime Minister ever. I’m so proud of her!! I will tell more about her after she has take over. Good luck QUEEN!! :thumbup:

Posted

Not sure if this is the right thread for this. 

The artist and activist LARS VILKS has died in a car accident together with two policemen which protected him. 

He made drawings of Mohammad. Islamistic fanatics made attacks and death threats against him because of that. 

He survived the attacks and death threats from the Islamist and then died in car accident. 

RIP! 

https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/en-till-sjukhus-pa-e4-fordon-fattade-eld/

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-travel-europe-drawing-sweden-b9fe3b9145797f0389468eb34286e237

Posted
1 minute ago, Agger said:

For the first time ever a Swedish Prime Minister has lost a vote of no confidence. The Social Democratic prime minister, Stefan Löfven, now has a week to resign or call for a new election, The strange thing is that the proces started by his resignation may very well lead to Löfven as prime minister again!

I’m so sad now. I’m worried about Sweden’s future. :(

[OFF TOPIC] Your Pets Thread
Posted

I will be the proud owner of this little Ragdoll girl. I want to make a thread for her and all members pets so we can make updates about them. Please feel free to share your loved ones with us. 

Here’s my Elsa. 

D03E90BD-67F2-44CC-94FC-CD3E402EE999.jpeg