website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread
Posted

Putin can F**K UP.

Finland and Sweden can do whatever we want. He’s stupid. It’s his own actions which made this. If he doesn’t act as a idiot and complete crazy man Finland and Sweden maybe just keep the close relationship with NATO but not join it. 

Running Order for the MelFest 2022. 

1. Klara Hammarström – “Run to the Hills“
2. Theoz – “Som du vill”
3. Anna Bergendahl – “Higher Power“
4. John Lundvik – “Änglavakt“
5. Tone Sekelius – “My Way”
6. Anders Bagge – “Bigger than the Universe“
7. Robin Bengtsson – “Innocent Love“
8. Faith Kakembo – “Freedom“
9. Liamoo – “Bluffin“
10. Cornelia Jakobs – “Hold Me Closer“
11. Cazzi Opeia – “I Can’t Get Enough”
12. Medina – “In i dimman“

:thumbup:

[OFF TOPIC] Russia-Ukraine War
Posted

@Illya 

All the money from the televoting of the today’s heat of Melodifestivalen( Sweden’s NF for ESC) will go to Ukraine. About 1 million Swedish crowns. We help as much we can. Love to all in Ukraine. :wub:

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2022
Posted
46 minutes ago, rybak said:

Well, no offense, but it's your opinion and I think that you should agree that in recent years level of Melodifestivalen dropped off too much. 4-5 years ago there was bunch of songs which deserved to be in the Eurovision and could easily compete for other countries and would achieve success as well, but in last two years and especially in this year I don't see any song which deserve to represent Sweden (which is Eurovision powerhouse) alone.

Agree with the level dropped on other side Sweden hasn’t a song as popular as Hold Me Closer since I would say Heroes 2015 or at least Bulletproof 2020.  So in level of top notch songs this year is better since I also prefer Liamoo and Robin ahead of Tusse last year. If Tusse could reach the big final then Hold Me Closer should do that too and I would say same with Liamoo and Robin. But the overall standard have dropped I agree! 

Should Hold Me Closer win MelFest 2022 I think we are talking about top 5 for Sweden in Italy. 

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2022
Posted
2 hours ago, rybak said:

:AUS finally also released all songs which will take part in their national selections.

Also :SWE Sweden published snippets of their third semifinal songs. So far all songs (including previous two semifinals) are way below Melodifestivalen level. Looks like Sweden want to stay in semifinal second time in history of the contest...

Cornelia? Hold me closer are definitely material to qualify. I think Robin and Liamoo too. Sometimes I think people are just jealous of Sweden and WISH we are not qualify rather than think that. :mumble:

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted

Four Swedes seems to be dead in a Avalanche in Austria. :(

Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs hasn’t confirmed this yet. Are they Swiss instead? Tragic no matter what. :(

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread
Posted
7 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

I thought that we on Balkans have "exclusive rights" to be rulled by idiots, but I was wrong. There is no difference between political scums in Serbia, Albania, Sweden, UK or Australia. But, as I said it few posts above, I cant believe that people suck that shits in 21 century Europe. 

Pretty sure Peter Hultqvist( Swedish minister of defense) know more about Sweden’s relationship with Russia (and NATO) than you. Clearly something worrying him.