website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread
Posted
7 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The people choose who they'd like, that's why it's called a democracy :p Though Sweden still has a king, right? Maybe it's time to give him more power like in the good old days.

Will not happen until Victoria take over the throne. At least. But don’t think it will happen at all. But sometimes I want more power to the Swedish monarchy. 

Posted

:SWE Elections

there’s a big risk that this racist party will be Sweden’s 2nd biggest party after the elections on Sunday. The opposition leader Ulf Kristersson (M) want to be new prime minister. But can he if his party isn’t even the biggest opposition party? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Democrats

Imagine a racist leader as Sweden’s prime minister? :hairpull::(

Posted
8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ah, yeah I had never heard about them, but they seem to be sort of what 'Forum voor Democratie' is in the Netherlands, with the moronic Thierry Baudet as wannabe Führer.

I'd still travel with the train though if it goes from A to B and I have to go from A to B :p I'm mostly surprised trains are painted in the colours of a political party, or does SD have a certain power in Stockholm?

No they haven’t any power in Stockholm. I’m shocked that SL let paint the train with the colors and logo of a racist and fascist party. :(

Posted
1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

What am I missing that is shameful or, even more, scary? :d 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Democrats 

Sweden’s racist party, see them as comparable with Le Pen and Orbán SD are desperate to be in the new Swedish Government. The Swedish Elections are on Sunday September 11, 2022. 

Like I want to travel with this train 

:facepalm:

Posted

Can anyone just kill meeeee??????  This is one train in Stockholm’s metro. I’m totally ashamed and scared!!!! Never ever I would travel with this train. SHAME ON YOU SL!! 

:facepalm:

1877AD6A-C3E1-4054-B004-ABC1A54FBAE6.jpeg

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
9 minutes ago, Wumo said:

I'm all okay and also everyone in my family from what I heard. I was in Hamburg this weekend and came home this evening to read this tragic news. :(

All the best hope to those that got injured. And to the families to those who lost thier lives today in this tragic event, my biggest condolences. What a tragedy. :(

Thank you :wub:

Happy to hear that you and your family are ok:)

Such a tragedy. :(

Posted
On 6/30/2022 at 6:01 PM, Quasit said:

Embarrassing, but to be fair, how many Europeans can place all the US states correctly? :d 

Eh I can’t the whole Sweden’s geographic either. I think it’s different between countries and states in countries. :)

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
5 hours ago, Wumo said:

I had the most memorable and important day of my life last friday, where me and my now wife could celebrate our wedding. We had a small ceremony and then we had an enjoying weekend together. 

I'm happy to have her by my side through life :wub:

289824424_714164996543704_3943586817855647012_n.jpg

Congrats to both of you :thumbup:

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted

The celebration has started. Here’s the Swedish Crown Princess Victoria with her family. Victoria and her daughter princess Estelle are dressed in the Swedish National Costume. Today is Sweden’s day. :wSWE:

421E923D-C3E0-4E56-83C3-30EB41F074ED.webp