website statistics
On 2/25/2024 at 6:56 PM, rybak said:

Who is that? :d 

Btw. Results of top6 are below. It's yet worthy to mention that Baby Lasagna was backup entry, he competed in Dora only because one artist had to withdraw from the event.

Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym tekst „Dora 2024 Final PLACE- POINTS 1 TOTAL Baby Lasagna Rim tim tagi dim JURY PUBLIC 321 2 74 Vinko Lying Eyes 247 3 82 59 Let 3 Baba roga 23 79 55 Damir Kedžo Voljena ženo 24 5 73 51 Alen Đuras A Tamburitza Lullaby 22 6 62 35 Marcela Gasoline 27 59 39 20”

yeah, there is a huge problem with the juries that preselect the songs...there was another song leaked that was the second back up song...it was as good as baby lasagna ... so the obvious question is, were there more good songs that wasn't selected?? 

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, LDOG said:

Some dispute between the president and a province governor due to a debt. But it's nothing that drastic and the president is probably right in this specific issue.

please, read the whole story...if you think that 23/24 governors are wrong and only "the chosen by god" president is right...it's kind of weird.

Edited by ManuCHIL

Posted
20 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Don't know, but I'm guessing leftists are throwing fits because they lost the election so heavily.

you are wrong...the right parties are throwing fits because the president has become delusional. The whole south (most of them right wing governors) will stop the oil and gas transport to the rest of the country until Milei change his manners. 

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

There's a strong controversy in Italy regarding Gioiellier winning Sanremo, with significant media and radio mobilization (66% of the final result in tonight's superfinal at 2 a.m.) against him. Yesterday, he was brutally booed at the Ariston; it's a shame he's so high in the rankings

I read that it's something related with his napolitan (?) origin ...can you elaborate? :P jejejeje

Latvia: I hope it will be tick tock, dons, funkinbiz or ecto ( I love latvian music, this NF always provides me of a lot of songs

Finland: Sara Siipola, but all of them are really good

Italy: Angelina Mango is my biggest fav!!! I hope she can win even though I recognize that at least other 6 songs have the potential to fight for the eurovision trophy 

This saturday will be the first busy one, the following countries will choose their representative:

- Spain

- Malta

- Ukraine

- Norway

I would love to see

- Spain: Almacor, Angy or Nebulossa

- Malta: Sirena

- Ukraine: Palala o tsunamia

- Norway: Gate 

Posted
52 minutes ago, konig said:

I cant agree with you but ok, this will be an eternal loop, i follow Milei since many years and i never listen him to say something good about Martinez De Oz, in fact i never listen somebody say something good of him publicly.

That's true .... but copying the same economic plan it says more than his silence

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, konig said:

No, this came from before, the beginning of this came from the big crisis of 2001, Argentina never recovered from that disaster.

you're right again, everything started with martinez de oz (somebody that milei openly admire)

Sorry, but today with all the DNU, the 3500% inflation and the empty supermarket...NOW we are in venezuela

Edited by ManuCHIL

Posted
13 minutes ago, konig said:

separating causes from consequences is intellectual dishonesty.......

Yeah, you're totally right.

All those awful situations that started with the illegal debt that the current minister, caputto, took some years ago.

Posted

3700% inflation in Argentina after 9 days of Milei

20 December there will be a riot, and the government it's threatening people through the official apps if they'll go they will be persecuted :/

the nightmare has started :/ 

Posted
1 hour ago, konig said:

Sturzenegger  was the creator, not Caputo.

Im libertarian since i was teenager, Milei doesnt have nothing to do with it, if he does the things wrong, i will be more critic with he than any political opponent, in fact i dont like too much to try to find a credit in dolars for pay a debt in pesos like the leliqs are.

Dont confuse me with a kirchnerist, the most "termo" people in Argentina you can find.

I won't do that, but as a foreigner I have to tell you...that unhealthy relationship that Argentinians has with their heroes, it's harmful for the best interest of the country. That includes all people (mileistas, macristas, larretistas, etc) , not only K's ... and that it's a problem that everyone needs to face

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, konig said:

Caputto or is his "Erman Gonzalez" economy minister (a minister who make all the "polemic desicions and quit after that) or he is only for deactivate the leliqs with credits using his lobby with CIF and anothers players, i dont see him too much time after that.

We have a lot of minister with zero experience in the past, is nothing to be worried in Argentina, imgine our current "chif of staff" was a librarian and nothing more.

Is the wife, not the husband, we had a lot of "ex guerrilla" members with homicides in their past like ministers,im not afraid at all with this old lady.

I find worrying that blindness you have (as a group of people) with Milei...it's the exact same thing that cristina's followers had, and that it's what make argetina suffer this 40 years, that fanatism you have for people :( 

Caputto brought the leliqs, and now he wants to take them out? I don't buy it

Edited by ManuCHIL

Posted
16 hours ago, konig said:

He will start in the 10 of December, we can talk about his government since then, he has a "titanic task".

The inexperience that they have shown in the last days can't be ignore, I hope for the best to Milei's period, but they have some sign that can't be accepted

- The work secretary is the wife of a high personnel of Pinochet's dictatorship

- The human resources minister (I don't know how to name it in English) has got ZERO experience, with an online degree. 

- Macri's personnel are all over the ministers, that can't be right, specially if Caputto is the minister of economy.

I could continue. Again, I do really want that milei's government will be successful, but they have being really bad until now, and it's only the transition period. 

Posted
15 hours ago, konig said:

Well, we started to see the consecuences of the politics of this goverment......he is in "unpublished" situation to avoid another "rodrigazo" and 
hyperinflation at the same time.

completely right, but sorry...it's not acceptable that just because the past goverment was awful, the new one can be just as awful ...it's just not right

Posted

This Sunday, Argentina will select their president.

The last debate was absurd, the libertarian candidate was an embarrising!! Her vice president is simple dangerous....let's pray for a good result