website statistics
4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I tried to get a ticket (because there’s apparently no reserved seating for media), but it seems I was too late. Will you be attending in any sports over the next few days? I’ve found it hard to gauge local interest in the event.

The intention is to go and see some sports maybe Rugby Sevens and Athletics although I haven't made any concrete plans yet. Attendance for all events is free. 

I tend to agree with you that there hasn't been much promotion on streets. I thing there was more emphasis on TV and online adverts. The hype for the games will start increasing during this week especially when the first medals will be won.

I was surprised to read that you came to Malta to cover these Games. Not too sure about the popularity of the Games out side of the participating countries, even in Europe.  

Local Maltese sports channel will be broadcasting a lot of live events. This is the link https://tvmi.mt/live/4

One can also try Youtube. Search GSSE Malta 2023.  Currently Cypurs vs Luxembourg are playing in Basketball. 

Tonight there is the opening ceremony which will also be aired live. 

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 00:41, Olympian1010 said:

I see that the Chetcuti brothers went Gold/Silver in double trap. That should make a certain Maltese user very happy...

They are not brothers, I don't think they are related either