Martin Ponsiluoma

Sebastian Samuelsson

Jesper Nelin

Peppe Femling

Emil Nykvist

Edited by Sindo

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2022 - 2023
Posted (edited)

A question which maybe is stupid but do the teams needs to participate in relays if many of the athletes are sick? What about to simple skip at least one run to get the athletes time to recover? Maybe there are rules about it?

what I mean is Linn really ready or is she in the team only because there’s no other that can do it? 

Edited by Belle

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2021 - 2022
Posted
1 hour ago, Ted said:

So the likes of Swedes Ponsiluoma and Samuelsson, who appeared pretty much out of nowhere in recent years*, and are oftentimes WAY faster than guys like JTB, are by no means doped, whereas Norwegian X-country skiers always have to be suspicious (*not to mention young Elvira Oeberg, who is much faster than Eckhoff or Olsbu for instance). No offense but...how old are you, hun?:p

P.S.: I, for one, have never said/insinuated/suspected that the Oeberg sisters, Samuelsson, Ponsiluoma, Burman and the like use illegal means/substances.:d

Well for me we shouldn’t say anyone is doped. Not sure what your point with your post? I’m only support Sweden. I haven’t said anything bad about Norway at all? :)