website statistics

I see new Qualifying Document uploaded.

https://stillmed.olympics.com/media/Documents/Olympic-Games/Paris-2024/Paris2024-QS-FINA-ArtisticSwimming.pdf?_ga=2.189237411.920809123.1675179215-349632716.1665779537

I think this clarifies that European NOC's can only qualify at the 2024 World Aquatic Games, even if France chooses not to participate, so the European Qualifier is redundant.  

On 11/05/2021 at 17:28, dcro said:

Correct.

Spain will likely qualify a team, so their duet place from the European Cup will get reallocated to either NED or GBR (not sure which, because the results site from the Cup has disappeared lol).

This is a link to the results from the 2019 European Cup, but I cannot work out whether it is the Duet Free (NED), Duet Technical (GBR), or combined scores (GBR) that matter? 

http://results.microplustiming.com/SynchroStPetersburg2019/index_web.php?s=Q2hlY2tKc29uRm9yTG9hZE9uTWFpbihjb2RSZXN1bHQsIHRydWUsIGZhbHNlKTs=&cat=ASF&page=002&spec=011&bat=001&td=CGR1&hg=&descIT=V29tZW4gLSBEdW8gTGliZXJvIC0gTGliZXJvIEZpbmFsZQ==&descEN=V29tZW4gLSBEdWV0IEZyZWUgLSBGaW5hbA==&descFR=V29tZW4gLSBEdWV0IExpYnJlIC0gRnJlZSBGaW5hbGU=&curCatSel_M_F=&sport=Synchro

Whoever is not already automatically qualified should succeed through the Duet competition anyway though, so probably a moot point.  

Also, what happens to the European Continental quota place for the Duet competition if Ukraine get a Team slot at the World Aquatics, followed by, say, Spain and Italy getting two of the remaining Team slots at the Qualification Tournament.  Does this go to GBR as the next unqualified pair from the European competition, or the next available Duet slot at the OQT?

Does anyone know who has qualified for the World Series Final in Budapest?  I think Britain might have actually been half decent and made the finals, which would be a miracle, but cannot find anywhere which countries have made it through.