website statistics
24 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Out of simple curiousity, where did you find those times? Both IOC and FINA didn't seem to have them anywhere :d

A while ago it was one of the NOCs that had published pdfs with these times on their website and I also think those files appeared on this forum. But now I can't find them anymore online ?

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Same question for swimming as for gymnastics (among others), I don't think there is an actual detailed time schedule available anywhere? For European championships we usually get something like this:

2mvwp1D.png

Which is rather useful in planning what to watch, but for the Olympics so far all I see is some general schedule that says the whole session is from xx.xx until yy.yy and events X, Y and Z are in the session. That's not nearly as good, hence I'm looking for something like we have at European championships.

Hi, I believe this link will help you a lot :) But sadly, no detailed schedule for swimming preliminaries is available (my guess is FINA has no clue about the number of heats)

https://totallympics.com/qualification-tracker/tokyo2020/tokyo-2020-schedule-by-sport/