website statistics
3 hours ago, SalamAkhi said:

And dubious calls were made too against France in its home Rugby World Cup a few months ago. What exactly do you think will happen in Paris then you dumbass ?

Of course is not good if this happened to France. But still this is worrying for the handball going on to Paris. 

Btw why do you talk about the Rugby? According you it must have been totally correct decision right? 

Edited by Belle

1 minute ago, lapaj said:

They didn't dare to end the game! They were covard but not cheaters!

Sorry but it’s clear it was fixed. Once again if this happened in Germany what exactly do you think will happen in Paris then? 

I have a problem with the Frenchmen support this. 

3 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

You are ridiculous.

So why didn’t the referees even looked at France’s illegal goal against Sweden ? It was fixed as hell. You are ridiculous if you think France deserves to be in final at all. 

Edited by Belle

15 minutes ago, lapaj said:

The last Swedish attack ended with a goal (in the semi-final 60. minute), but was cancelled because your player stepped four (or five)! After that happened that tricky free kick!

Still it’s obviously not the problem. The problem is France illegal goal (the free kick) that wasn’t even checked on var. why? Yes EHF wanted France to win. 

Edited by Belle

1 minute ago, lapaj said:

No, but there is an Olympic in this summer! Your team is very competitive! Go ahead!

Please if the referee didn’t watch the Var for an illegal goal in Germany then what will happen in Paris do you think? Sorry but this sport is dead for me when not all team have the same chance. 

Just now, lapaj said:

Come on! Your team is among the top three! And these teams have very little differences! Remeber! Your player could have ended the semi final! Or there was a cncelled goal (the last one) against Denmark! Best luck next time!

Still France shouldn’t have been in the final. There is no way to excuse this. 

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

I don't think it was :FRA's fault, rather the refs made a capital (and unforgivable) mistake :evil:

they're to blame, not :FRA (that played their game...and didn't deserve to win because of the very poor 2nd half, but that's another story) ;)

Haha EHF is corrupt. It was all fixed for France . Even worse the Frenchmen are happy with their win :sick:

After the referee failure in the semi I have hard to celebrate the Olympics qualification. Sweden should have at least silver. Sweden deserved better. Shame on you EHF. :cry:

Never has it been so easy to cheer for my neighbor. Go Denmark! Get that damn gold medal. :DEN

12 minutes ago, Vektor said:

@Belle You will have a lot of supporters outside of your country tomorrow. :p

The frontpage of the Hungarian National Sport with the headline: "Go Sweden!" :lol:

clap.jpg

Haha good to hear.

Even if Sweden will rest players the players that will play need to show themselves. Actually for Sweden’s motivation I think it’s better other players will take bigger responsibility in the match against Portugal ;)