website statistics
Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022
Posted
43 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Isn´t the same for everyone, I mean officially the Slovak anthem also has 4 stanzas, 99% of slovaks never heard I guess, but only the first 2 are used (Including for sports) ... sometimes only the first one though..., but sometimes also simply the Slovenian ...

The full anthem is played here in every ceremony so it's the other way around, 99% of people know the entire thing.   

The short versions in sport are the unusual event for us. And it's weird because when the music starts we don't know what to sing inmediately because some sports decide to play the intro, some the end, some play a weird combination of both with fast tempo...

Posted
15 minutes ago, hckošice said:

But I remember once I heard somewhere :CRC the longest anthem +1:40 min

Our anthem is almost 4 minutes long.  

At sport events only either the intro or the last stanza is played. 

Posted
1 hour ago, De_Gambassi said:

Mexico is the single most under-archiver country in the history of the World Cup. How a single-sport 130m relative rich country has only reached the quarter finals two times (both on home soil) is beyond belief.

The country should be a second Brazil.

Didn't they just won 3 golds in taekwondo? All the kicking talent got transfered there.

Posted
1 minute ago, hckošice said:

There must be some mistakes in the official game scoreboards, It writes that Lewandowski was playing tonight

Lol you can't seriously piss on the man today, nobody gave him a single pass.

Posted
19 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Can't say for the rest, but the goal actually ruined the life of the Bulgarian assistant referee. People stopped talking to him then, the BG Football Union allegedly asked him to pay to continue refereeing. At his funeral in 2017 only a small group of people went and there was no actual acknowledgement by the football union, even though he was an actual player before that. He was forgotten by everyone after that match. He has also said, that he saw the hand in real time, but the rules at that time were, that the assistants can't signal or communicate with the head referee unless directly asked by him.   

If I'm not mistaken, the main ref was tunisian and auctioned the match ball for 2 million dollars. :lol:

Posted
3 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I see a clear penalty here. I have no idea why you guys are claiming for justice, especially in an event where everybody knows about "la mano de Dios" in the past.

:crazy: you must be blind or just touching someone is a penalty to you.

Posted
2 hours ago, phelps said:

Tomorrow's :ARG vs :MEX is really promising...:rolleyes:

waiting for :FRA vs :TUN and :SRB vs :SUI  :coffee: :popcorn:

p.s. those idiots are playing with fire...they don't know what expects them if they end up in the Qatari police hands...:whistle:

This is absurd, there's no kind of sport rivalry, hostility and barely any historical link between the countries yet they now feel like it's some derby? 

30 years ago a fight between these people would have been unthinkable, social media is poison.