website statistics
hace 1 minuto, kungshamra71 said:

what? this is 3x speed? it lasted so long!! hehe :lol:

Our anthem is very long, maybe that's the reason. Usually only the intro (which is short and without lyrics) is played, but they went for this weird thing instead...

hace 7 minutos, Maxim Fastovsky said:

thats sad, i understand barcelona and all, but i think Messi should've played here and not the copa, i know he have a gold medal..... (btw did he play in 2008?)

Yes, he did.

Olympics is seen as a minor competition for male footballers, it's never going to be the priority for them unless there isn't any other international tournament the same summer.

Football 2016 Discussion Thread
Posted

Copa Libertadores Final

First Leg

:ECU Independiente del Valle 1 - 1 Atlético Nacional :COL 

Second Leg

:COL Atlético Nacional 1 - 0 Independiente del Valle  :ECU 

:COL Atlético Nacional :COL

2nd Title (1989-2016)  

Football 2016 Discussion Thread
Posted

Copa Libertadores Semifinals

First Leg

:BRA Sao Paulo 0 - 2 Atlético Nacional :COL 

:ECU Independiente del Valle 2 - 1 Boca Juniors :ARG 

Second Leg

:COL Atlético Nacional 2 - 1 Sao Paulo :BRA 

:ARG Boca Juniors 2 - 3 Independiente del Valle :ECU 

Final

:ECU Independiente del Valle - Atlético Nacional :COL 

FIFA can't do anything because they themselves refuse to put this competition in their calendar, thus clubs have no obligation to release the players.

This just about politics and FIFA not wanting anything to remotely rivalize with the World Cup (but of course, they milk the women's tournament all they can to gain popularity for it...)

When you thought it was all solved....

Sampdoria sold Joaquin Correa to Sevilla and his new club denies release :lol: also Vietto was denied in last days, but good news is that Sao Paulo is close to exit the Libertadores so they will release Jonathan Calleri in time for olympics (and he's better than Vietto).

Today was the first training of the team... with only 11 players (but this was expected).