website statistics
24 minutes ago, dcro said:

If you won't to be on top ,do you need to do What people don't see! Yes, exactly.

I just want to point out that if someone is bleeding, sweating, and crying at the same time they may have an extreme medical condition. I hope that’s optional, since I’m still an athlete...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah but all the teasing about him being barely 8 years old aside, I don't want to put his life in danger :p So don't go and imitate Froome

That’s why imitated Sagan growing up :thumbup:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

42 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Just noticed because of this post it was Cees Bol of all places who won :yikes: Dutch Eurosport commentator said it was Walscheid during the sprint and after the sprint I turned it off :d 

Yep, the American commentators called the wrong winner originally too.

Great race from the Slovene to take the overall win today too.

I just got home from the climb. The peloton imploded right in front of my position. I gave Pojacar as much vocal support as I could. I told Sagan “Let’s start racing, let’s do something” since he was sitting is his ass of the back of the peloton.

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Schachmann ain't going down without a fight: he's joined the early break.

Crazy stage so far today

Woman were hurting on the steep little climb I’m watching from. The peloton was down maybe 20-25 riders. Everyone else can by like they were having leisurely ride.

Yellow jersey looked pretty calm.

Was on the freeway (major highway) and I spotted something on the other side of the road:

7DA40F33-1A46-4EC8-885F-D8D0AF3B6525.jpeg

Passed CCC, Rally, and UAE cars too. As well as the SRAM neutral service cars.

Edited by Olympian1010

Just now, heywoodu said:

Don't do that when they're running along with riders though please, that's how people end up falling in front of riders, messing up the race :p 

Fine, but I’m still going to smack them...after

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I hope you're not joining those morons dressed in a pizza or something :facepalm:

Too bad it's not practical to put fences between the people and the road for the entire climb.

No, I hate those people too. In fact I’ll trip them if they run by me.

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ugh, there are the traditional idiots running on the road.

My dad wants me to do that tomorrow. I told him that I’m not a dick.

Edited by Olympian1010

Just now, heywoodu said:

Those BORA-Germans are insane this year, holy smokes.

That’s what I was just thinking. I mean this move can’t work right?

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Mount Baldy today :cheer: 

A little under 50km to go and we have a lead group with, among others, Sagan (the mediocre one), and best-placed Hugo Houle.

So be a great stage. Couldn’t make it up there today because of my finals. I think I’ll be out on the road cheering tomorrow though.

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

More of a usual sprint for Sagan this year :p 

The best sprinter in this year's ToC (looking at this year) won the stage. Also a very impressive win for Remi Cavagna the day before, and a great ride for young American Alex Hoehn.

Yeah, Alex Hohen has a good ride. I’ve been disappointed again this year by Lawson Cradock though. I really though that he was going to be next good American rider...