website statistics
Day 14 (February 18th, 2022)
Posted
44 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Some very unhappy Skeleton sliders in this thread. It appears that a lot of the Skeleton OTP money has gone into unspecified “legal fees” 🤔

Starting to think :USA Humphries might have had the right idea.

Humphries has big ego problems, one of the directors of B2Ten. He said Humphries is not unblemished. 

Day 14 (February 18th, 2022)
Posted
6 hours ago, NearPup said:

I honestly hope the :USA wins bronze in men's curling, because the headline of "Canada fails to win any curling medal" would really, really force a reckoning in how the CCA handles the high performance side of the sport and it might lead to some real change.

Come on, the problem is not the program but the way we select our teams. The level of other countries in curling has greatly improved over the past 15 years

We just have change the Canadian championships with eliminate teams by province basis for Top 12 best Canada Team basis like Olympic Trial.

Day 12 (February 16th, 2022)
Posted
17 hours ago, orangeman said:

Ok, now officially nothing can happen to change this from being a disaster Olympics for Canada.  

I had been predicting for several months that Canada was going to have its worst games since Salt Lake City, but honestly I'm pleasantly surprised with the results in many sports.

I am confident for 2026, but Freestyle Canada Moguls Team is very bad for next 4 years ...

Day 13 (February 17th, 2022)
Posted
30 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Curling Canada needs to implement this rule too. Canadian teams are always among the worst at it, and they need more practice in situations where the DCS matters.

Frankly curling Canada also needs to set up the stones the same way the WCF does, too.

No, the DCS is the worst Tiebreaker. Why WCF remove Tiebreaker game after 2017-2018 ..