website statistics
Summer Olympic Games 2032 Bid Process
Posted

Very interesting, every single Olympic insider thought it was a done deal for :AUS. I wonder what NOC is whispering in Bach’s ear :dunno:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Agger said:

Thomas Härtel and Andreas Geisel aren't really from a far-right party. :mumble:

Oh really? I just assumed that would be a German far-right thing? I mean who would want to commemorate Hitler’s games? Who goes “Yes, this is an idea I should say out loud, let alone think”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minutes ago, dcro said:

Apparently Germans still have plans for the 2032 Olympics. It has been mentioned in Aachen today.

Yeah some of the far-right parties have been floating around the idea of hosting 2036. I have no clue why...:redcard:

Posted

So a...North and South Korean leaders have officially announced thier intentions to support a joint inter-Korean bid for the 2032 Summer Olympics. So my question is, who’s going to Pyongyang with me?

Posted
6 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Indonesia announce bid intentions for 2032 Olympic Games

After the 2018 Asian Games, it would probably still be a no from me