website statistics
Athletics at the European Games 2023
Posted (edited)

Tentoglou :GRE with a big last jump there…

8.34m to post the best European mark this year.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Bronze medal for Ireland in women's 110m hurdles :cheer:

First medalist out of Div. 3 as well

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Trajkovic :CYP confirmed with a silver medal in the men’s 100m hurdles from Div. 2

:CYP third medal of the Games

Seedo :NED and van der Weken :LUX had identical times in the women’s 100m, but the medal was given only to Seedo :mumble:

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Bending the rules for some i see :rolleyes: What if Mahuchikh had cleared 2.02 and that cost the gold medal for someone from Division A

It happened yesterday in the women’s pole vault as well.

Just now, Bearas said:

Slovenian still got DQ'd in 5000m according to live resuls

He didn’t finish under his own power.

I see a couple people in the stands along the backstretch. I wonder if some hikers got lost in the park and found there way into the stadium?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Honestly I'm flabbergasted how Estonia is still in the relay. The fourth Estonian girl literally ran backwards to get the baton :lol: 

I’ve been told that is legal by my track coach father :d

Edited by Olympian1010

Mägi :EST threatening the Team Championships record. I’d imagine that should be good for an individual medal…

26 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Time for Gudžius to throw 72 metres and destroy Čeh :)  

This should be one of the more competitive and elite individual events. Weißhaidinger :AUT in D3, Gudžius :LTU and Čeh :SLO in D2, and Okoye :GBR and Ståhl :SWE in D1.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, hckošice said:

How ! How you can have 3 X in Long Jump when you are there to represent the team !

That’s what I thought when Jonsson :ISL slinged his third throw out of bounds in the hammer. At least get a mark dude!

Edited by Olympian1010