website statistics
4 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Is it just me or the site has been a bit slow to load in the last few days? (I mean, it can be an issue on my end, maybe I should try Firefox instead of Chrome.)

Yeah, there’s definitely been some issues as of late.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Totallympics Introduction Thread
Posted
3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Not many Olympians stayed around here. Tom Goegebuer asked something about qualification and then left. Yonathan Fernandez came to correct heywoodu's erroneous statement and then left too. :dunno:

If we count Olympic hopefuls, @brunamoura has been a nice addition.

We also have World Games bronze medalist @JohnFoyne who joined recently :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Does anyone else feel like their account is suddenly subscribed to every thread after the last update?

I get notifications like “Heywoodu posted in Moto GP.” It’s weird that I get that notification, since I don’t “follow” the Moto GP thread or Heywoodu’s account. 

48 minutes ago, Sindo said:

They make some changes per year, some are smaller and some (like this one) are bigger. Then from time to time I also make some little changes to the general theme. People will complain anyway, but I think it is important to keep up with the times :p For example more and more people use the website from their phone and it is important to improve the user experience from a phone/tablet, something few years ago I didn't even care about.

I will say this current update is a nightmare for phone users. I think that will be fixed as tweak the design, but it’s confusing as hell to navigate the forum right now.

It wasn’t nearly as bad on my tablet. My only complaint would be page layout. Some things take way to much space or have to much prominence, while others take too little space and are barely noticeable.

Test Thread
Posted

This post has been hidden. Only the user who posted it is able to see the content

Posted
8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Absolutely, a line was crossed literally one post before mine after all.

We have fun around here :d

Posted
7 hours ago, Dnl said:

pretty exciting i need put my good pants for this moment:Bermuda shorts cotton plain colour beige

Please, if you’re going to meet a Bermudan, you have to wear the proper shorts...

8133FC7E-C835-4DFC-BDA3-FF2777157043.jpeg

Spoiler

8EFA5B6B-492A-43BD-B707-416ED093B1C2.jpeg