website statistics
Totallympics Announcements Thread
Posted
49 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Mmm not sure what should we do for those events where the ranking counts for the Olympic Qualification. You are right there would be a lot of events listed as Olympic Qualification events, but well theoretically they are :mumble: Any other users' opinions about that ?

New Color maybe? Make them Burgundy or Brown or Pink or even a lighter red

Put an Asterisk in the event name

or even put: (World Ranking Event) and keep it the same color as Olympic qualifiers 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Posted
1 hour ago, Sindo said:

Also I was thinking we can use a different colour for the Olympic qualification events ? :mumble:

I would suggest green or grey

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Posted

Can we add important events in non-Olympic international sports as well (examples: Korfball, Fistball, Marathon Canoe, Ultimate Frisbee)

Totallympics Introduction Thread
Posted
1 hour ago, RiSeGwangFan said:

Are you talking about Om Yun Chol? 

I believe that was who he was talking about 

Totallympics Introduction Thread
Posted

Welcome to Totallympics new user @RiSeGwangFan feel free to enjoy and post on our forum. 

I am curious as to why you like so many Korean athletes though, if you don’t mind answering that question. (I myself have a soft spot for athletes from Kazakhstan, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein)

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

What?

I’m going to

Its hard to type when I’m upset or excited

Edited by Olympian1010

38 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You must have me confused with @Olympian1010

I’ll going to steal a certain Brazilian biathlete from her current relationship 

Posted
16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

One font is enough, I already find it strange when people use different fonts as a standard, especially if it's Comic Sans, come on, we're not 12 years old :lol: (apart from @Olympian1010 )

Reported

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Hello Olympian1011 

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

There are 10 types of people on Totallympics. Those who can understand binary code and those who can't.

Wait what? 

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

Again the mobile version has post-covering ads...

Which for some of us who only use the mobile versions it sucks when it happens. It has become fun playing dodge the ad though so...

Test Thread
Posted (edited)

This post has been hidden. Only the user who posted it is able to see the content

Edited by Olympian1010

Posted
7 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Try to update the pages with F5.

I can only access the site on an IPhone currently

Just now, Quasit said:

I do too sometimes. Italian is the official language on totallympics. :d

Aw, Damn! I though it was Brazilian tribal languages.