website statistics

:SWE SWEDEN :SWE

Emilia - Big Big World

Lyrics:

I'm a big big girl In a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me But I do do feel That I do do will Miss you much Miss you much I can see the first leafs falling It's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside Like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl In a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me But I do do feel That I do do will Miss you much Miss you much Outside it's no raining And tears are falling from my eyes Why did it have to happen Why did it all have to end I'm a big big girl In a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me But I do do feel That I do do will Miss you much Miss you much I have your arms around me Warm like fire But when I open my eyes Your gone I'm a big big girl In a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me But I do do feel That I do do will Miss you much Miss you much I'm a big big girl In a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me But I do do feel That I do do will Miss you much Miss you

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I would assume multi-juries are supposed to only publish their song once the whole 'team' is complete, to give everyone in the team a fair chance to choose, but I'm not sure..

But how do we know the jury will be a multi-jury? How do I know that an another Swede wants to take part? Should I wait to post the Swedish entry?

I actually think the jury registration should close before the Song Selection Window Open. 

1 hour ago, Hipooo said:

I'm planning to introduce you with The Czech Republic. I don't know, who of us have already been in :CZE, I think not many of you :) 
Every week I want post some education text about my country to know or convince to come to us.

:CZE is small but beautiful country and I want to try to prove you that it's true :) 

Unfortunately I haven’t been in Czech Republic. My parents visited Prague some years ago and they described it as “the most beautiful city in the world“. 

According them Stockholm is nothing compared to Prague.

I would love to see you introduce your beautiful country 

:clap:

8 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Unfortunately I don’t have the results of that contest anymore since the old forum got wiped. I know the top 8 were:

1. Waterloo

2. Nocturne

3. Nel Blu Dipinto di Blu (Volare).

4. Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi

5. Fairytale

6. Hold Me Now

7. The Voice

8. Euphoria

I can’t remember the rest though. There were 25 finalists and a few non-winners were in the final. Modern winners and entries did not do well except Fairytale and also Euphoria which had just won the contest that year.

Awesome results. Great to see  many old songs in this list. I miss France Gall though :)

Congrats to @Cobi and Spain :wESP:

Now watch Chanel to win Eurovision 2022 too! :champion:

For Sweden well kinda bad choice by me it seems. But thank you for everyone who gave Sweden points. :wub:

Now I look forward to the Open Contest. I can tell you I have a song in my mind for Sweden. Not sure if it gonna be a good choice. We will see. ;)

To @Vektor A big thank you for a fabulous contest. You were truly amazing as host. :thumbup:

:SWE SWEDEN:SWE

(It’s ok to represent Sweden. I have asked the hosts and the Canadian jury) :)

Swedish House Mafia & The Weeknd 

”Moth To A Flame”

Like a moth to a flame
I'll pull you in, I'll pull you back to
What you need initially
It's just one call away
And you'll leave him, you're loyal to me
But this time, I'll let you be
'Cause he seems like he's good for you
And he makes you feel like you should
And all your friends say he's the one
His love for you is true
But does he know you call me when he sleeps?
But does he know the pictures that you keep?
But does he know the reasons that you cry?
Oh, tell me, does he know where your heart lies?
Where it truly lies
Yeah, you should be with him
I let you go from time
You should stay with him
'Cause he seems like he's good for you
And he makes you feel like you should
And all your friends say he's the one
His love for you is true (hey)
But does he know you call me when he sleeps? (Oh, no)
But does he know the pictures that you keep? (No)
But does he know the reasons that you cry?
Oh, tell me, does he know where your heart lies?
Where it truly lies
Right here with me, babe
Where it truly lies
In my bed, babe
Where it truly lies
In my arms, babe
Where it truly lies, oh
Where it truly lies
Where it truly lies (hey)
Where it truly lies