website statistics

:SWE SWEDEN :SWE

SMASH INTO PIECES

“TRIGGER”

Smash Into Pieces has take part in Sweden’s National Final Melodifestivalen 2023. They will also take part in Melodifestivalen 2024. 

Even if they won’t win the right to represent Sweden ESC 2024 they will be Sweden’s representative for TAISC 2024. 

The song is named “Trigger” and was released January 5th. To be clear this obviously isn’t their entry to Melodifestivalen 2024. 

LYRICS 

You can be the glow in my dark Speeding up the beat of my heart Can you feel me now Never been so ready to go Waiting for a hell of a show Aiming for a headshot Going nonstop Faster than sound Higher ground My dream could blow any minute I need to know if you're in it Spin me around Make it loud I want to fly like a bullet You’ll take me high if you pull it Would you be my trigger Boom Boom Would you be my trigger Boom Boom Would you be my trigger Boom Boom You’ll take me high if you pull it Would you be my trigger I was turning into a ghost Tryna save the world on my own So bring me back to life Never been so ready to go Waiting for a hell of a show Aiming for a headshot Going nonstop Faster than sound Higher ground My dream could blow any minute I need to know if you're in it Spin me around Make it loud I want to fly like a bullet You’ll take me high if you pull it Would you be my trigger Boom Boom Would you be my trigger Boom Boom Would you be my trigger Boom Boom You’ll take me high if you pull it Would you be my trigger You can be the glow in my dark Speeding up the beat of my heart I was tryna virtually feel Now I’m turning to something real Aiming for a headshot Going nonstop Like a loaded gun Faster than sound Higher ground My dream could blow any minute I need to know if you're in it Spin me around Make it loud I want to fly like a bullet You’ll take me high if you pull it Would you be my trigger Boom Boom Would you be my trigger Boom Boom Would you be my trigger Boom Boom You’ll take me high if you pull it Would you be my trigger Would you be my trigger Boom Boom Would you be my trigger Boom Boom Would you be my trigger Boom Boom You’ll take me high if you pull it Would you be my trigger Boom Boom

Higher ground My dream could blow an

Edited by Belle

Thank you for all who voted for Sweden. 

A Special Thank you to @heywoodu@konig@Wumo @kungshamra71for the 12pts.

@Olympian1010well done as host. I’m so thankful you did this for us.

Thank you @OlympicIRLfor all help.

At last: of course big congratulations to :GBR :HUN :ITA 

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Official Announcement 

All juries have received their voting templates for the Grand Final. Please message me if you have any additional questions.

Additionally, if you do NOT plan to post your nation's votes, please message me ahead of your voting time. It will make things easier for me. Users I haven't heard from will be given the first five minutes of their voting time to make their first post, otherwise I will post your votes.

I haven’t got any templates. Still I can’t post them myself. Maybe it doesn’t matter.