:CRO CROATIA 8
 :LTU LITHUANIA 7
 :FIN FINLAND 6
 :EGY EGYPT 5
 :POL POLAND 4
 :SRB SERBIA 3
 :SWE SWEDEN 2
 :KAZ KAZAKHSTAN 1

These were the votes of Argentina. Thank you all! 

Coat of arms of Argentina.svg

Tipo PRESS Regular

Billedresultat for argentine folk music tango

Hello fellow Totallympians, this is Argentina calling! These

are the results of the votes of the Argentinian National Jury:

:HUN HUNGARY 10
 :SVK SLOVAKIA 9
 :CRO CROATIA 8
 :LTU LITHUANIA 7
 :FIN FINLAND 6
 :EGY EGYPT 5
 :POL POLAND 4
 :SRB SERBIA 3
 :SWE SWEDEN 2
 :KAZ KAZAKHSTAN

hace 2 minutos, Werloc said:

Yes, you say that, but then there's quotes such as this " More disappointing is that we only got 1 point between Mexico, Chile, Colombia and Brazil. Was not expecting that if I'm honest. "

It's not that I am strictly blaming anything, I just said that our language is not culturally familiar or impactful to possibly have the same impact as songs that are culturally familiar. Sure, it doesn't look like a huge game changer when it comes to the high points that catchy songs get, but there is a certain effect that lingers between lower points and that is perfectly understandable, because it's the culture that you grew up with and you're more inclined to be moved by certain songs or feel a certain connection to them. There's nothing in here saying that you can't enjoy unfamiliar songs, especially if they're good, but we're also not surprised when Tunisia likes Turkey, when the spanish/portuguese speaking nations appreciate the languages that are familiar to their ear and so on, so on. Seeing as you've expected more from these certain countries, it's giving my point some validity.

Those were just my expectations before the contest but reality was otherwise. We received far more votes from others.

hace 1 minuto, Werloc said:

I just thought that the language was not as influential as perhaps French or Italian, when it comes to global music and not culturally familiar enough as the Southern American + Spaniard or Yugoslavian blocs to score well.

Meh, that isn't an issue. We vote Slovakia a lot last few contests and their language is completely alien to me. It's just that hckosice picks catchy songs (from my point of view).