website statistics

I'm satisfied with our perfomance. I knew this song I picked would be in mid table at best and indeed was (at this point I very much doubt we'll find a top 10 contender song for open contests).

My personal top 3 was Brazil, UK, Sweden. 

Tried my best to not vote for the very famous singers but couldn't completely resist.

I didn't want to comment before to not bring negativity to a happy contest but... despite serbian song was also my favorite it's sad to see that a non-anglophone country has to bring a song with irish music and english lyrics to win.

To my personal taste this was the lowest quality contest to this day. Also sad to see old-ish songs still tend to be very underappreciated in the open contest which is supposed to be for them.

As I always say: You're a bunch of teenagers with awful taste. Go listen One Direction or something :p

One listen and I always cut down to half, don't have time to listen 40 songs twice or thrice. 

After so many contests I have developed a skill to identify quickly the type of songs I'll never vote for, so no need for me to listen multiple times every single one of them.  

I usually don't like more than 15 songs. I only listen those again.

Justo ahora, heywoodu dijo:

I have no idea how you guys are like "I expect random country X to get good points from random country Y".

because y country is many times one person (in this case Wanderer, Dani) or because us forum veterans know taste of each other at this point.