website statistics

Athletics IAAF Diamond League 2018

Totallympics

Running 1500m in 3:31.18 when you're 17 years old :lol::bowdown:

I was so happy today when I reached 1km in my run and saw I managed to get a few seconds under 6 minutes.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Juste maintenant , heywoodu a déclaré:

Running 1500m in 3:31.18 when you're 17 years old :lol::bowdown:

I was so happy today when I reached 1km in my run and saw I managed to get a few seconds under 6 minutes.

Waiting for bestmen to tell us how many doses they have received :p

Let's go Shubenkov :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Mayer bringing some decathlon mojo to the hurdlers :d 

1 minute ago, dareza said:

Shubenkov is really great this year.

Yep, you know someone is having a great year when 13.07 gives a bit of a disappointed feeling :p 

Semenya is going sub-1:50 if today continues.

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I was trying to work out why there were Irish flags on display and thinking if there could be an Irish athlete here.

Then it dawned on me that it is in fact a Côte d'Ivoire flag  :spank:

Hey Seamus!