website statistics

Handball 2016 Discussion Thread

Werloc

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

It's fascinating that Netherlands female team is one of the best in the World while their male team is so weak.

It doesn't help that the only male player I know of isn't playing for the national team anymore for years already if I'm not mistaken. Mark Bult was a huge fan favorite at Füchse Berlin 4 years ago, no idea if he still plays somewhere.

At least the women are good :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

It's fascinating that Netherlands female team is one of the best in the World while their male team is so weak.

i also noticed similar situation in rugby 7s....women's team is among better in the world and men's doesn't even compete

I heard it actually was a pretty hard match against Japan in which we were often behind :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I heard it actually was a pretty hard match against Japan in which we were often behind :yikes:

I saw the match. Japanese goalkeeper was very good in the first half, and some Dutch were also careless in the attack. But in the second half the Dutch technical and physics superiority prevailed and the team ran over.

Edited by hukbrazil