Football: M

Basket 3x3: F

Field Hockey: F

Volleyball: M+F

Waterpolo: M+F

Softball: F

Baseball: F

very optimistic...

I'd cut immediately Baseball off (there's no way we can beat the Netherlands with the current federation's management)...

then, it would really take a miracle to qualify in women's Hockey and Softball...

I'd rather give women's basketball a chance (if we somehow get to qualify for the 2019 Europeans, which is the most difficult task for us at the moment)...

meanwhile, if we want to have a pessimistic view, we could say that we're going to qualify only in the 2 waterpolo tournaments and maybe 3x3 women's basketball (with the new rules, even volleyball, especially the men's team, is really at risk)...

Edited by phelps

1 minuto fa, phelps ha scritto:

very optimistic...

I'd cut immediately Baseball off (there's no way we can beat the Netherlands with the current federation's management)...

then, it would really take a miracle to qualify in women's Hockey and Softball...

I'd rather give women's basketball a chance (if we somehow get to qualify for the 2019 Europeans, which is the most difficult task for us at the moment)...

meanwhile, if we want to have a pessimistic view, we could say that we're going to qualify only in the 2 waterpolo tournaments and maybe 3x3 women's basketball (with the new rules, even volleyball, especially the men's team, is really at risk)...

Of course, it's the maximum that we can do, but i know that it's probabily impossibile... I don't have idea about basket, i'm not very optimistic about this.

Not really the focus of the topic, but since we have a team event in artistic gymnastics, let me have some fun. :d

Artistic Gymnastics
Men's :JPN :CHN :RUS :USA :GBR :BRA
:KOR :SUI :FRA :UKR :GER :COL
Women's :USA :RUS :JPN :CHN :GBR :ITA
:BRA :FRA :CAN :AUS :GER :PRK

For the 12th spot I tried something out of the box, and I know both Colombia and North Korea are long shots for a team spot, but anything can happen.

il y a 5 minutes, thiago_simoes a déclaré:

Not really the focus of the topic, but since we have a team event in artistic gymnastics, let me have some fun. :d

Artistic Gymnastics
Men's :JPN :CHN :RUS :USA :GBR :BRA
:KOR :SUI :FRA :UKR :GER :COL
Women's :USA :RUS :JPN :CHN :GBR :ITA
:BRA :FRA :CAN :AUS :GER :PRK

For the 12th spot I tried something out of the box, and I know both Colombia and North Korea are long shots for a team spot, but anything can happen.

and romania ???