Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

AlFHg

Women's European Handball Championship 2018

ChandlerMne    81
10 minutes ago, rybak said:

Oh, I didn't knew about, then yet Poland, Montenegro, Croatia and Romania will qualify :d 

I wonder,why not Denmark? Their golden era ended many years ago but still,they are solid team. 1st group is well balanced,in my opinion probably most balanced group. I would pick Poland,Sweden and Denmark.

rybak    433
1 minutę temu, ChandlerMne napisał:

I wonder,why not Denmark? Their golden era ended many years ago but still,they are solid team. 1st group is well balanced,in my opinion probably most balanced group. I would pick Poland,Sweden and Denmark.

No Denmark because someone will stay in group :d I believe for our girls that they can qualified to next round, but I know that it will be very difficult.

ChandlerMne    81
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, rybak said:

No Denmark because someone will stay in group :d I believe for our girls that they can qualified to next round, but I know that it will be very difficult.

Hehe,indeed. :)

Poland women team is still mistery for me but they should be able to pass group phase. Must chech their biggest success... :mumble:

Edited by ChandlerMne

Rafoo    9

What places lead to olympic qualifations ot to wc ?

rybak    433
Posted (edited)
14 minut temu, ChandlerMne napisał:

Hehe,indeed. :)

Poland women team is still mistery for me but they should br able to pass group phase. Must chech their biggest success... :mumble:

In nowadays our team finished World Championships on 4th place two Championships a row, in 2013 and 2015, but in the latest Euro we were only 15th :/

Edited by rybak

ChandlerMne    81
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Rafoo said:

What places lead to olympic qualifations ot to wc ?

Champion should qualify directly. If system is same as for Rio top 8 will qualify for OQT.

Edited by ChandlerMne

Rafoo    9
2 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Champion should quulify directly. If system is same as for Rio top 8 will qualify for OQT.

Then you need to pass premilinary round and your safe...i think we could do that

ChandlerMne    81
6 minutes ago, rybak said:

In nowadays our team finished World Championships on 4th place to Championships a row, in 2013 and 2015, but in the latest Euro we were only 15th :/

Two 4th places in a row,i must have skipped that fact. :yikes:Shame that similar success didnt come at ECh.

dareza    591
12 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Champion should qualify directly. If system is same as for Rio top 8 will qualify for OQT.

This is not WC :p

ChandlerMne    81
6 minutes ago, Rafoo said:

Then you need to pass premilinary round and your safe...i think we could do that

Its important to be inside top 8 but at WC its also possible to secure OQT. Lot more difficult but doable.

Your group is strong but i think that Croatia shouldnt have a problem to pass it. After that it will be extremelly hard but who knows... Even though Croatia isnt among top 8 teams i wouldnt be surprised to see even top 5 placement.

ChandlerMne    81
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, dareza said:

This is not WC :p

I know but champion still qualifies 

Edited by ChandlerMne

dareza    591
Posted (edited)

Serbia will be first in group :d Denmark and Sweden are right now best opponents for our team. Problem are teams like Netherlands, France and Russia.

and btw I can bet also that Poland will be in second round :d

Edited by dareza