website statistics

Women's Handball EHF European Championship 2018

AlFHg

6 minutes ago, Rafoo said:

Then you need to pass premilinary round and your safe...i think we could do that

Its important to be inside top 8 but at WC its also possible to secure OQT. Lot more difficult but doable.

Your group is strong but i think that Croatia shouldnt have a problem to pass it. After that it will be extremelly hard but who knows... Even though Croatia isnt among top 8 teams i wouldnt be surprised to see even top 5 placement.

Serbia will be first in group :d Denmark and Sweden are right now best opponents for our team. Problem are teams like Netherlands, France and Russia.

and btw I can bet also that Poland will be in second round :d

Edited by dareza

10 minut temu, dareza napisał:

Serbia will be first in group :d Denmark and Sweden are right now best opponents for our team. Problem are teams like Netherlands, France and Russia.

and btw I can bet also that Poland will be in second round :d

I want believe that somehow thanks an big miracle our girls will qualify to Tokyo Games, currently they have way more realistic chances than men's team...

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

Official?

i did not read draft but i guess it's pretty same like in 2016

but it doesn't mean that it will be 2nd or 3rd team from EC, it depends how European teams will do in WC

this is how it was in 2016 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handball_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_qualification

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handball_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics_–_Women's_qualification

I know but since EC is earlier shouldnt it have advantage over WC in terms of final ranking? I know that i was mad because few years ago Serbia had impossible task to qualify via EC since they finished lower than 10th previous year on WC. In women comp. it should be vice versa

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

I know but since EC is earlier shouldnt it have advantage over WC in terms of final ranking? I know that i was mad because few years ago Serbia had impossible task to qualify via EC since they finished lower than 10th previous year on WC. In women comp. it should be vice versa

EC champion qualifies 100%, if same team win WC, than second team from EC qualify

but if you win medal in EC, you are sure to go to OQT at least