website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Your Trips & Holidays Thread

bestmen

7 hours ago, konig said:

The germans comunity are disseminated in many parts of the country, not only in the south, in that part of the country Welsh comunity is important, specially in the state pf Chubut.

What are your expectations in Europe?

How many chinese have you met during this travel  ? :lol:

Edited by bestmen

16 godzin temu, konig napisał:

They are everywhere, a little few less in London :p

And once again you should regret it that you don't come to Poland as we don't have Chinese people here :p But instead them we have a lot Vietnamese people, especially in big cities :d 

2 hours ago, rybak said:

And once again you should regret it that you don't come to Poland as we don't have Chinese people here :p But instead them we have a lot Vietnamese people, especially in big cities :d 

Vietnamese?, do you know the reasons?, Im in Madrid now, the last part of my trip :(

6 minut temu, konig napisał:

Vietnamese?, do you know the reasons?, Im in Madrid now, the last part of my trip :(

They mainly sell clothes and some different things in bazaars near big cities, but from this what I see they feels here good and live in harmony with other people, totally different thing is with all those people from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh which aren't polite but they are noisy, some are aggressive, literally with every week I see them more and more, just like Ukrainians, when I drive in public transport I can hear how many people talks in Ukrainian language instead Polish, according some reports currently in Poland is around 1 milion Ukrainians who escape from their own country because Russia.

On 8/11/2018 at 19:13, Rdbc said:

I really wish I'd be able to but the trip is me just tagging along with my mom who is going for work so I've kinda got to stay in Bratislava during the week, If I knew Slovak I would definitely take the train to these places cause they look stunning!

So, What´s your first impressions ? did you have a nice flight ? 

7 hours ago, hckosice said:

So, What´s your first impressions ? did you have a nice flight ? 

The flight was good very long (13 hours in total for both my flights). I love the city so far, I was expecting it to be much smaller than it is, I haven't been to Vienna yet so I'm sure when I go there I'll realize Bratislava is much smaller. But I love the different styles of architecture it's cool to see the different "phases" the city has gone through.