website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Your Trips & Holidays Thread

bestmen

5 minutes ago, Rdbc said:

Thanks! I'll just be in Bratislava.

So you´ll need just some 30 minutes to see everything there then :d

Pity, you should definitely try to make a day or two to visit and explore the country around the Tatras or experience some adventures in the Slovak paradise

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Pity, you should definitely try to make a day or two to visit and explore the country around the Tatras or experience some adventures in the Slovak paradise

I really wish I'd be able to but the trip is me just tagging along with my mom who is going for work so I've kinda got to stay in Bratislava during the week, If I knew Slovak I would definitely take the train to these places cause they look stunning!

2 minutes ago, Rdbc said:

I really wish I'd be able to but the trip is me just tagging along with my mom who is going for work so I've kinda got to stay in Bratislava during the week, If I knew Slovak I would definitely take the train to these places cause they look stunning!

I see. Well, still I wish you´ll enjoy your stay and collect some great memories :yes

1 hour ago, konig said:

Im in Rome now after being in venize....after being some days in Italy, Argentina should change the name to Italy 2.

I’ve always heard that Italian and Argentina’s cultures are similar. I know that my step grandmother has family in both.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve always heard that Italian and Argentina’s cultures are similar. I know that my step grandmother has family in both.

Probably more than 50% of the argentinians are descendant of italians (in my case all my family of my father), the same from Spain.....but our culture has A LOT of more things from Italy than Spain, for example: when we arrive to Venize, we went to the bus to Mestre, when i said to the bus driver "we go to Mestre" he started to said a lot of insults because he wanted to leave "rigth know", instantly i thinked: im back in Argentina 

7 minutes ago, konig said:

Probably more than 50% of the argentinians are descendant of italians (in my case all my family of my father), the same from Spain.....but our culture has A LOT of more things from Italy than Spain, for example: when we arrive to Venize, we went to the bus to Mestre, when i said to the bus driver "we go to Mestre" he started to said a lot of insults because he wanted to leave "rigth know", instantly i thinked: im back in Argentina 

The Southern Part of Argentina is pretty German too, isn’t it?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

The Southern Part of Argentina is pretty German too, isn’t it?

The germans comunity are disseminated in many parts of the country, not only in the south, in that part of the country Welsh comunity is important, specially in the state pf Chubut.

What are your expectations in Europe?