Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Women's World Championship 2016 Division 2B in Spain:

Result of 3rd day:

New Zealand - Australia 1-12

Mexico - Turkey 6-1

Spain - Iceland 3-2

Ranking after 3rd day (The first team promoted in Division 2A, The last relegated in Division 3):

Spain 9
Australia 7
Iceland 6
Mexico 5
Turkey 0
New Zealand 0

1 hour ago, Danylove80 said:

France, Kazakistan and Norway? we haven't any chance for 2018...

we wouldn't have any chance even if we play against the other division B teams...there's no need to involve those top class teams to sweep us out of the Olympics...:(:facepalm::wall:

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎02 at 11:21 AM, hckosice said:
World Cup roster announcements

Finland, Russia make the start

On 2 March is the deadline to announce the first 16 players for each team participating in the 2016 World Cup of Hockey that will take place in September in Toronto.

The World Cup of Hockey will be played from 17 September to 1 October at Air Canada Centre.

The eight teams will start a preliminary round in two groups. Group A includes Canada, the Czech Republic, USA and Team Europe with players from other than the four already competing countries. Group B consists of Russia, Finland, Sweden and Team North America with top under-23 players born in Canada and the United States.

Wow, I love our team already.  but the sweater ugh!  lol:yikes:

New Zealand won over Turkey 7-4 today in Jaca during the 4th round of the womens Division II B world championships, which means that Turkey is relegated to the womens division III WCh next year.

before tomorrows last round still 3 teams are fighting for the promotion to division II A. Australia, Spain and Iceland. Especially to mention how Australia kept their chances alive, after tonights impressive win over the host Spain 4-1.

you can follow all results and stats of this competition here

Congrats to the Australian womens for their qualifying to Division II A next year after winning the decisive match against Iceland 3-2.

Australia is promoted to IIHF Womens Division II Group A 2017

Turkey is relegated to IIHF Womens Division III 2017

Australia :yes Well, this just proves that even countries where winter basically doesn't exist can cause some surprises in winter sports too :) So Australia now has male team in division IIB and female in division II A. I hope there is still room for improvement for them, especially in men's team. Hopefully our men's squad will also cause surprise and qualify to the Top Division this year :)

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

On 4.03.2016 at 2:46 AM, ofan said:

Canadian jersey is so bad :(

Well, I for one like Canadian jerseys :) It might be not the most detailed  etc like the Czech  orone, but it just got... something that makes it pretty cool ;) Maybe it's because, especially the away one, stays loyal too your flag.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk