website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Championships 2018

AlFHg

and for the happiness of our friends @hckosice & @LDOG (and for my desperation :facepalm::wall:) this is the provisional ranking of the women's Skeet competition...;)

https://www.issf-sports.org/competitions/results/detail.ashx?cshipid=1750&resultkey=Q00001_I_1009180905.1.SK125W.0

Edited by phelps

vor 21 Minuten schrieb phelps:

and for the happiness of our friends @hckosice & @LDOG (and for my desperation :facepalm::wall:) this is the provisional ranking of the women's Skeet competition...;)

https://www.issf-sports.org/competitions/results/detail.ashx?cshipid=1750&resultkey=Q00001_I_1009180905.1.SK125W.0

It's not that hopeless for Italy. Bacosi at least can still easily make the final. And the other two have still a chance as well.

Edited by EselTheDonkey

Adesso, EselTheDonkey ha scritto:

It's not that hopeless for Italy. Bacosi at least can still easily make the final.

I wouldn't say "easily"  (with the top 3 places already gone, she's still behind people like Rhode, Connor & Allen)...

and in any case, everything not being a clean sweep of the event (which is now de facto impossible), for us it's a flop...:evil:

the truth is that we are facing our worst world championship in a very, very long time in shotgun shooting...and one of the worst ever in rifle & pistol shooting (at least since we did appear with some ambition on this sport's map)...

vor 2 Stunden schrieb phelps:

Germany and Italy are obviously tanking here, by 2020 they will be back at the top 100%. Of course India looks amazing at junior level, but half of their "juniors" look like 30 year olds, so for now i am not too worried that they will replicate their results at senior level.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Why would they tank ? Does look like they are having a bad world championships. Just 1 quota for Italy so far and only 2 for Germany. US also seems to be underperforming. China, Korea and Russia seem to be the ones with better performance thier Rio olympics level. 

51 minutes ago, sameerph said:

Why would they tank ? Does look like they are having a bad world championships. Just 1 quota for Italy so far and only 2 for Germany. US also seems to be underperforming. China, Korea and Russia seem to be the ones with better performance thier Rio olympics level. 

US didn't do too well at the 2014 World Champs either. They only won two quotas there, one of which is no longer an Olympic event. They'll make up their quotas later at the continental and world cup events

3 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Germany and Italy are obviously tanking here, by 2020 they will be back at the top 100%. Of course India looks amazing at junior level, but half of their "juniors" look like 30 year olds, so for now i am not too worried that they will replicate their results at senior level.

image.jpeg.a0ec36491c3b1f77b89b9f2732c2e6f8.jpeg

Image result for indian shooting team junior

our shooters who are 30+ look good for their age 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

51 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

our shooters who are 30+ look good for their age 

It's obvious that the Indians have discovered a new substance that slows the aging process, and they are using it to win medals in junior shooting...that's disgusting, I hope they are caught and banned!!!!!!!!

Wake up sheeple!!!!!!!!!!!!!