Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

AlFHg

Equestrian FEI World Games 2018

dcro    2,714

:GER Isabell Werth apparently wants Bella Rose to be her WEG horse (the one that was sidelined through injury between November 2014 and July 2018). Right now they are improving with each show.

But it will be up to the German selectors to choose Werth's mount...

rybak    456

@dcro Do you have any news about who will compete in Polish team at this event? I checked our federation site but there is no news about WEG...

dcro    2,714
9 minutes ago, rybak said:

@dcro Do you have any news about who will compete in Polish team at this event? I checked our federation site but there is no news about WEG...

I can't find anything.

Tomorrow is the entries deadline so hopefully we will know all of them soon. :yes

• Like 2

Vojthas    58

I won't be surprised if we won't send anybody. This year the federation created such hard (and according to athletes controversial) conditions to be in wide national team, that there is very few athletes.

dcro    2,714
4 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

I won't be surprised if we won't send anybody. This year the federation created such hard (and according to athletes controversial) conditions to be in wide national team, that there is very few athletes.

Pawel Spisak already travelled to Kentucky for 4* this season. I'd be shocked if he doesn't go accross the pond again.

• Like 1

dcro    2,714

A lot of teams have been announced in the last 48 hours or so, but hopefully FEI will publish the nominated entries soon so that I can post them all at once.

Gianlu33    896
dcro    2,714
AlFHg    98

Italy without team in dressage?

dcro    2,714
15 minutes ago, AlFHg said:

Italy without team in dressage?

Yeah, looks like no team following withdrawal of Pia Laus-Schneider due to a riding accident. Also Valentina Truppa and Co. apparently continue their boycott of national team...

At least having two individuals is better than having nothing like at Europeans last year. Progress. :)

Gianlu33    896
2 ore fa, dcro ha scritto:

Yeah, looks like no team following withdrawal of Pia Laus-Schneider due to a riding accident. Also Valentina Truppa and Co. apparently continue their boycott of national team...

At least having two individuals is better than having nothing like at Europeans last year. Progress. :)

I think that Valentina Truppa is disqualified by our federation... not sure about that.

dcro    2,714
5 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think that Valentina Truppa is disqualified by our federation... not sure about that.

It's the other way around actually. Enzo (Valentina's father) doesn't let Valentina and any other rider in their team to compete for Italy at championships...

Italian federation got angry at Enzo for selling Eremo del Castegno (Valentina's top horse) right before Rio, even though the federation was paying them to keep the horse until Rio 2016. Enzo however claimed that they didn't break the deal because they still qualified for Rio on Eremo (and eventually competed with experienced Chablis)...

Italian federation in fact sued Enzo, but apparently in the end the lawsuit was dropped and settlement outside court was made.

• Like 1